Phone: Provided at PM
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/member.php?u=297584
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Some NoTel off of Hillcroft
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Arriving at the place only to see the provider leaving in front of your face is an activity, right?
Session Length: 2 minutes?
Fee: $50
Hair Color and Length: Really didn't get a good look due to a situation. See ROS.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: From what I can tell when she was walking out with her friend, she seemed to be pretty average mixed black woman. Straight black hair, average height. The works.
Recommendation: No
thx
  • pxmcc
  • 02-09-2016, 04:39 PM
uh, ya i'd say she earned a no with that one.
If your 5 minutes late that could cut into your time at most, though most providers are cool with a little tardiness and won't hold it against you. That's a big no
She did the same thing to me a few days ago..text her in the morning to verify I'm heading over, she tells me come on over..I get there and text her and nothing. Fuck that bitch I'm moving on
Maybe it was check out time
Since no face to face meeting even took place I'm going to call this one a NCNS of sorts and move it to coed.
Thats bullshit. What a waste of time.
Hey you still have your money to go see a decent provider, sounds like a pattern with this one.
Leave her to ask the question "Would you like fries with that?"
  • _Niji
  • 02-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Hey you still have your money to go see a decent provider, sounds like a pattern with this one.
Leave her to ask the question "Would you like fries with that?" Originally Posted by moonshiner
True. I used the money for dinner and put the rest back into the bank. I'll live another day.
its so confusing to me..what happened here ? 2 mins and paid $50 ?
  • _Niji
  • 02-10-2016, 09:31 PM
its so confusing to me..what happened here ? 2 mins and paid $50 ? Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
When I spoke with her over PM, that was her asking price. But due to circumstances, I wasnt able to give her a dime.
Ok first off you were almost 20 minutes late. And you did not pay me a dime. I later seen you walking when my friend brought it to my attention. 5/10mins late is fine. But waiting 20 and not hearing anything is not ok. I'm not gonna sit around waiting for you guys. Y'all keep writing bad shit about providers or the board and in reviews. But put it ALL on the table put out what you did as well. I have a very low tolerance for you guys' bull shit at this point. I have MANY regulars and first timers that have an amazing time. The ones that have an issue with me, fucked up in some form. You guys don't want us providers talking and spreading your handle telling everyone not to see you.. So you shouldn't do it with our names especially when the situation is YOUR fault
Awww shit