clitoris sensitivity

How much more sensitive is the clitoris compared to the penis ?

I met one girl that could not keep standing up if her clitoris was even lightly touched. If it is that sensitive, the feeling must be incredible.
How much more sensitive is the clitoris compared to the penis ?

I met one girl that could not keep standing up if her clitoris was even lightly touched. If it is that sensitive, the feeling must be incredible. Originally Posted by VitaMan
No its not incredible well for me anyways

How can we answer the first question as a female if we don't have a winky?
Ask Bruce Jenner... no... Cait. Other than that...HOW THE FUCK ARE ANY OF THESE GIRLS GOING TO KNOW?
Too much sensitivity on the clit may not be enjoyable or even tolerable. Ever get a girl to orgasm and then she stops you from touching her clit?
Mine is good....
Too much sensitivity on the clit may not be enjoyable or even tolerable. Ever get a girl to orgasm and then she stops you from touching her clit? Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
The really skillful guys, though, can work it so that the orgasm is plateaued and multiple organs without this. That's why guys who daty well are treasured by women:mf_laughbounce2 :.
There are nerves in the clitoris, and separate nerves in the vagina. That gives more than one way to have an orgasm ?

There must be studies on this.
Clit sensitivity is natural. Two things to remember .

1. Highly sensitive part- nerves
2. Over stimulation

When one over indulges there is force applied there with various force to excite the nerve and those who are vigorous good on the first round but still is bound to get roughed with the second or third appt of the day which can prolong to next day.
Based on random sampling analysis. More to read on the web...
Clit sensitivity is natural. Two things to remember .

1. Highly sensitive part- nerves
2. Over stimulation

When one over indulges there is force applied there with various force to excite the nerve and those who are vigorous good on the first round but still is bound to get roughed with the second or third appt of the day which can prolong to next day.
Based on random sampling analysis. More to read on the web... Originally Posted by Caligula1
The web is the reason why men can't eat pussy right not to mention these whores who lie to you smh.. In my experience guys who claim to be the best at Daty Fucking Suck. I honestly don't like daty because I have a big clit & they either make it to sensitive or they are to rough & i want to kick them off the bed.. I am the only one who can make myself cum when it comes to playing with myself I rather fuck...

I get turned on by sucking dick im weird but not when he feels necessary to tell me how to do it the whole time its usually those who like super slow blow jobs & I personally don't like that my mouth gets tired & my ADD kicks in..
Every woman is different period you can't expect to do the same technique on every girl just like I can't expect to suck every guys winky the same..

Eye contact is key
The really skillful guys, though, can work it so that the orgasm is plateaued and multiple organs without this. That's why guys who daty well are treasured by women:mf_laughbounce2 :. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
But those are hard to come by ive only met a handful
Every woman is different period you can't expect to do the same technique on every girl just like I can't expect to suck every guys winky the same..

Eye contact is key Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
my mouth gets tired & my ADD kicks in.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Best blowjob I ever had was when this one ol' girl got so bored she fell asleep and her infantile suck reflex kicked in... she only woke up to blow her nose.

Of course there wasn't no eye contact during her REM phase.
But those are hard to come by ive only met a handful Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Well you will never see me, and I don't want to see you, but I love eating and do well. Ha!