Client's Who Paid But Didn't Leave A Review Listed On...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1632360&highlight=

If you go see her but don't leave a review she names you in her ad lmfao

This is really funny I've never seen anything like this...
Yeah providers neither pay, or leave reviews, this one's a complete dingbat.
Yeah providers neither pay, or leave reviews, this one's a complete dingbat. Originally Posted by moonshiner
I noticed that and I went back and she wrote that on every ad so it's no mistake lol
Does she know that Cute Papi archived her?
Does she know that Cute Papi archived her? Originally Posted by Fishpie

Hahaha. Most don't write reviews because the pussy is no good and just want to forget that shit.
Hahaha. Most don't write reviews because the pussy is no good and just want to forget that shit. Originally Posted by canihitit
or lack the creativity and the imagination to write one
Hahaha. Most don't write reviews because the pussy is no good and just want to forget that shit. Originally Posted by canihitit
damn its that bad lol
She's probably not worth their time. CP left her a unopened rain coat.
Or have other lives and haven't gotten around to it until the PA expires, or they have themselves a keeper they want to remain lo-key. Who cares why or why not? It's up to the client not the provider. I don't post every encounter even though I hobby almost weekly.
Originally Posted by junglemonkey
damn its that bad lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Some are.

But there shouldn't be an expectation of a review unless it's a review special. And even then most reviews a bullshit.

"She was so wet and had 3 O's before I took my pants off ".

Hahaha.
or lack the creativity and the imagination to write one Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
Imagination.

That's why most reviews are bullshit. You shouldn't have to imagine shit. Either she swung from the chandelier and did an Olympic dismount onto your dick or not.

Use your imagination when you're in the pussy. Not while writing the review.
Some are.

But there shouldn't be an expectation of a review unless it's a review special. And even then most reviews a bullshit.

"She was so wet and had 3 O's before I took my pants off ".

Hahaha. Originally Posted by canihitit
lmfao