has anyone tried out that sugar baby arraignment site?

So I've been busy into the hobby for the last year. I don't post many reviews but i would say at least once every two weeks. I had a utr\sugar baby but she's out of the picture now.. (she found real love apparently ahhaha) geographically I'm at a disadvantage to find a sugar baby or regular provider since I can't travel to Houston every day. Any info on a site specializing on that kind of arrangements would be helpful...
There is an entire Premium subscriber sub-forum dedicated to the subject.

http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1359
I'll check it out. Thanks.
luvs2purrr is probably on it.
Searching thru the sugar baby forum I found some really good info.

Searching thru the sugar baby forum I found ... edited JY Originally Posted by Captain_Murrica
Don't fall for the fundraiser.

p.s., Premium content, no matter how innocuous, is not supposed to be revealed in the open forums. Expect a mod to visit.

p.p.s., Don't fall for the fund raiser.
I've used seeking arrangements and sponsor for me. It's okay, but you really have to be patient to find what you are looking for.
......since I can't travel to Houston every day. Any info on a site specializing on that kind of arrangements would be helpful... Originally Posted by Captain_Murrica
outside the city,....

It's www.farmersonly.com
Seeking arrangements led to me using ECCIE a lot less. A lot less. It's been fun on there, I usually don't end up paying for most arrangements but get all the fun. Be patient and check out that forum, good info.
Seeking Arrangments. I'm 4-4 and working on my 5th. Always get a kick when i see eccie whores on there.
luvs2purrr is probably on it. Originally Posted by sharkman16
Lmfao
The wrong word use in the subject cracks me up.
  • N.M.
  • 02-17-2016, 08:41 AM
Seeking arrangements led to me using ECCIE a lot less. A lot less. It's been fun on there, I usually don't end up paying for most arrangements but get all the fun. Be patient and check out that forum, good info. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
So, are you like a "Splenda Daddy"?
There is an entire Premium subscriber sub-forum dedicated to the subject.

http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1359 Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Oh ya. A forum dedicated to the low life, lifestyle hobbiest looking to get something for nothing. I see that you're just the messenger so unless you are a bottom feeding sponge too, this isn't directed at you.

But to the bottom feeding sponges that like the con, I/we won't know when it happens, but sooner or later all these guys get theirs. A pro at working chaff level men will swoop in and lift your wallet/s or worse. Good luck. And hopefully for her, you'll actually have something to lift. Doubt it though. Most guys that can pay just go ahead and pay. Those that can't grovel, cajole and mostly con.
Oh ya. A forum dedicated to the low life, lifestyle hobbiest looking to get something for nothing. I see that you're just the messenger so unless you are a bottom feeding sponge too, this isn't directed at you.

But to the bottom feeding sponges that like the con, I/we won't know when it happens, but sooner or later all these guys get theirs. A pro at working chaff level men will swoop in and lift your wallet/s or worse. Good luck. And hopefully for her, you'll actually have something to lift. Doubt it though. Most guys that can pay just go ahead and pay. Those that can't grovel, cajole and mostly con. Originally Posted by armature
Another mandle in our presence?

`