A short love song to Daphne-Hart

I don't write often, but I can't help but note the impending retirement of Daphne-Hart with much sadness. I've had the good fortune to meet many wonderful women during my time in the hobby. Some were as wonderful as Daphne, but none were better. She's beautiful, smart, funny and generous, and somehow both sweet and incredibly hot at the same time. On our first meeting, a last-minute work matter threatened to postpone our appointment. Daphne changed her hotel to a place near where I'd be so that we could still meet. Maybe you'd call that good business, but the fact that she made an effort to accommodate me - someone she hadn't met yet - was something I much appreciated. I'm sorry she's retiring, but I'm also happy for her as she moves forward in her life. I'll always be a little in love with Daphne-Hart, and I'm grateful that Eccie gives me a chance to say that.
I don't write often, but I can't help but note the impending retirement of Daphne-Hart with much sadness. I've had the good fortune to meet many wonderful women during my time in the hobby. Some were as wonderful as Daphne, but none were better. She's beautiful, smart, funny and generous, and somehow both sweet and incredibly hot at the same time. On our first meeting, a last-minute work matter threatened to postpone our appointment. Daphne changed her hotel to a place near where I'd be so that we could still meet. Maybe you'd call that good business, but the fact that she made an effort to accommodate me - someone she hadn't met yet - was something I much appreciated. I'm sorry she's retiring, but I'm also happy for her as she moves forward in her life. I'll always be a little in love with Daphne-Hart, and I'm grateful that Eccie gives me a chance to say that. Originally Posted by Sam Houston
A very nice post.
A very nice post. Originally Posted by Mythos
Good Luck Daphne

Please remember: "you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave"
Good Luck Daphne

Please remember: "you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave" Originally Posted by loveitdou
Until she grabs her steely knife.
I just threw up a little...

Until she grabs her steely knife. Originally Posted by Mythos
How will she leave if they just can't kill the beast?
Farewell to a lovely woman. Wish her the very best....
  • N.M.
  • 02-19-2016, 09:07 AM
I just threw up a little...

Originally Posted by Wakeup
Me too.
Me too. Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
So that explains the potty mouth???

I wouldn't worry too much about that retirement there, buddy. Get started on writing a new song when she comes back and retires again.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...903&highlight=
I wouldn't worry too much about that retirement there, buddy. Get started on writing a new song when she comes back and retires again.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...903&highlight= Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
good one WW.
That's a damn shame if she is retiring for good this time. But I do wish her well, she's an exceptional girl.