Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Doggy/Mish/ cowgirl/ titty sucking /
Session Length: 30 minutes
Fee: $25
Hair Length and Color: Med brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty woman with B cup nice ass and pretty toes pretty eyes 5'6 130lbs very tan soft skin and pretty smile ..girl next door
Recommendation: Yes
I saw her in Biloxi before too before she took a break for.couple of years. She is pretty cute and the real deal. I wonder if she is coming with her best friend she used to come with when touring Mississippi, The cutie with glasses

Is this the girl? Your bp link is dead already. I dont think I have seen her before I hope she makes it to the coast
It is.her.
Chatted with her a couple times in the past via pm/email, but never could make it work out. Always seemed like a really nice girl, so I hope she sticks around for a little while!
That link was.working like couple hours ago she must have taken it down.
She is not.offering Bbbj or DFK , lfk, like she used to 3 years ago . So I will wait.until she.changes back to dfk and Bbbj that she was offering 3 years ago.
No it's not Emily. I remember her. She's a cutie too. Miss Apple is a thicker lady that appears to be attractive from the glance I got of her. I have her on my radar for next time.
Omg Emily !!!!