Anything??

https://williston-nd.skipthegames.co...e/492129883348

She's been posting in Williston for awhile know but no reviews, phone number shows nothing and google image nothing?? Wondering if anyone knows anything?? I'm going out to work for a couple days in town and would like to 'blow' off a lil steam!! Or if anyone has any other suggestions for Willy or Minot. Thanks all.
Haven't seen her, emailed her if I remember right. Think she's a local and decently priced if I remember our texts. Post a review if you see her, I've thought about going to see her but never get out there
Well....we'll see. I don't like that there is nothing that I can find online with her phone number or image searching pics.. last thing anyone needs is to walk into a sting. Thx tho Jblows. Appreciate it.
Def looks interesting. Could be worth the drive to Williston maybe. Not sure about deposits to travel, unless I already knew her and trusted her.
Well I chickened out and did not call her. I just don't like the fact that her phone and images show nothing. If anyone finds anything out, please post.