Encounter: Culebra Creek

User ID: Falcon_Heavy
Date: 06/14/2024
Name: Coco (I think, she was muttering a lot)
Phone: 210 277 0303
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: About 2 - 3 miles east of 1604 on the far west side
Activities: L1, sort of a bbbj
Hair Length and Color: Medium length dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description:
Recommendation: No
Good info.

Community Crime Map has 2 prostitution busts at 102xx Culebra.
Culebra Creek is at 10203 Culebra.

One of the busts if for the chick, 04/18/2023, Tuesday, 5pm.

The other is for a dude, solicit prostitution on 04/08/2023, Saturday, 10pm. It's the only dude bust shown on that site in the past year.

Who wants to share bad news? No one.

Someone might claim this was an inspection or an upset wife. But the charge in both instances is prostitution related. So any inspection/wife claim seems incongruent with the charge.
Seems to be alot of upset wives lately causing a stir at AMPs. Lol. Too Funny.
Does anyone know if Mimi is still there? Not sure who got popped but I'm sure she's gone.
Wow, they got a guy for soliciting at an amp. I wonder how that went down.
Wow, they got a guy for soliciting at an amp. I wonder how that went down. Originally Posted by freaky fun13

@FF13
I'm betting he was drunk or belligerent
and was being an asshole to the girl.
He probably pissed her off by trying to grope her or stick his fingers in her cooch while still face down without permission.

At the flip, she turned him down for extras and he got so hostile, they called the cops.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

These girls dont have to do anything they dont want to.

Extras are always offered at the
girl's discretion.

Most AMPs/Spas have a placard posted on the premises or it's on their
website, that they have the right to
refuse service to anyone.

If the AMP girl doesn't like you, or feel
comfortable with you, it's her option to say no for extras and end the appointment.

The customer isn't entitled to any service at an AMP/Spa.

That's why it's always in your best interest to be sweet, polite, engaging and physically clean when you're getting a massage from a girl.

Remember these girls arent cum dumpsters, they're humans...
and they make a fuck-ton of money for putting up with fat, ugly, hairy, stinky men many times a day.
It's also a possibility she thought he was a cop.

He may have said at the flip, I'll give you money for sex and the girl freaked out and called the cops thinking it was a sting/setup.
Remember these girls arent cum dumpsters, they're humans...
and they make a fuck-ton of money for putting up with fat, ugly, hairy, stinky men many times a day. Originally Posted by naughty4u1976

faaackkkk everything but the stinky
I've heard many girls at
AMPs complain that the guys
coming in were sweaty, dirty
and stinky from work or just
not bathing.

Men are disgusting pigs...
Here we go with the white night syndrome. Naughty is on a defend the AMP girl to no avail. Lol. Got it buddy. Lol. Sheesh i get where people need to be respectable. But look at them how you want and I will how I want. These AMP girls may see between 10 to 25 random wieners a day. I do look at them as beautiful human beings. Who are also dumpsters. Lol. Yall have fun hunting.
Here we go with the white night syndrome. Naughty is on a defend the AMP girl to no avail. Lol. Got it buddy. Lol. Sheesh i get where people need to be respectable. But look at them how you want and I will how I want. These AMP girls may see between 10 to 25 random wieners a day. I do look at them as beautiful human beings. Who are also dumpsters. Lol. Yall have fun hunting. Originally Posted by Hot4uhotness
What a pig!
Not defending anyone.
I've also never visited
Culebra Creek massage.

Just saying if you want
extras, don't be a belligerent,
entitled asshole.

And I have neither shilled
nor have I ever been a
"White Knight" for anyone.