Panties or no panties

Hello its nikki , mary and I are haven an early morning debate over is it sexier to wear panties or to not wear them at all? I (nikki).am pro panties, mary says no point in them. I think its sexier to slowly drop ur jeans an see sexy panties then slowly.drop to see the kittu. She like the wow factor if bendn over n a skirt no panties... What are your thaughts? Pls let us know ... xxx nikki
I prefer no panties with a very short skirt. That is hot.
No panties.
I prefer crotch less panties. That way you have the best of both options you can see the sexy panties and you can have a view of the kitty along with having access to the kitty.

The other option is to see both at the same time and allow each of you to show the benefits of each option. lol
  • KCboy
  • 08-05-2011, 06:22 AM
I vote for panties!! Any view of skimpy thongs is a big turning. Remember the imagination and anticipation of what's underneath is so exciting!!
I definitely echo the short skirt and heels ideas! I guess I'm old but love to unwrap the packages!!!
Yes, but I love it when your rockin no panties with a skirt or dress and you catch that perfect breeze
Ladies, I've seen both of you. As hot as the two of you are, it honestly doesn't matter....
I am a panties guy, I like the view of a sweet pair of red panties!
Hello its nikki , mary and I are haven an early morning debate over is it sexier to wear panties or to not wear them at all? Originally Posted by sugarbabiekc
Yes, absolutly
<<<< yes panties, thongs only- no panty lines.

Carlie
I need a demonstration project to reach the proper conclusion. It will take a LOT of research. In fact, it could go on for years.
With a dress, no panties... With jeans or shorts, panties...
I agree with the Wiz.
I agree with the Wiz.
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
+1
  • Tetas
  • 08-05-2011, 09:28 AM
There's just something oh so sexy about peeling a pair of panties down.
Kissing her stomach as you hook your fingers in the sides, the arch of her back as she lifts her hips off the bed to assist you, that first peak at what was hidden...

It's all so perfect and sensual, until you get to the knees!
Has anyone perfected the act of sexily pulling them completely off her legs and past her feet without snagging them up and tying her feet together or at least making her pretzel her legs into unusual contortions?
From the hips to the knees makes my heart race, from knees to toes I just wanna laugh.