KC trip

I was scheduled to be in the KC area most of this week, however, I have had to cancel my trip due to a death in the family.

I apologize to those whom I had already scheduled with and I will make it up to you on my next visit since I had to cancel with such short notice.

FYI: I will not be answering phone calls this week that have out of state numbers since I'm not traveling at this time, so if you're trying to contact me, please email or PM me.

Thanks,
Staci
Sorry for the loss
Sorry to hear, Stacy. Hope gets better soon and my prayers are with you and your family.
Thanks you guys, that means a lot to me. I am taking it exceptionally hard because they believe foul play was involved, so right now there are a lot of unanswered questions. Plus, we can't even make arrangements yet because it's still under investigation, so they have not released her remains to us yet.
Sorry for your loss. Keep the good memories in your heart and treasure them.
That is very sad. I wish you and your family well.
OMG Staci,

Very sorry to hear.
Hang in there
Stacy, let me know if I can do anything. So sorry to hear about this.
Stacey I am soo sorry for your loss. I pray for your families healing.
Sorry to hear about this. I also lost a very close family member this week, so we are grieving together.
I am sorry very sorry for your loss... be safe
so sorry to learn of your loss. my deepest condolences.
Thank you so much, everyone, for your kind words. This is a very trying time for my family and I, but we are hanging in there as best we can. All I know is, I am ready for her services to be over so that I can get the closure I need. I know I may never have the answers I am looking for (in regard to her passing), but I take comfort in knowing she is in a better place now.

I feel very special that all of you were so kind to reply to my post. I adore the friends I have here now and the ones I'll meet someday.

~ Staci
Sorry to hear about this. I also lost a very close family member this week, so we are grieving together. Originally Posted by ez2plz
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss babe!
Hope you are hanging in there and doing ok! *hugs!*
  • guykc
  • 08-15-2011, 12:56 AM
stacy im so sorry for your loss and even though we havent met yet i hope my prayers will go with you and your family and friends.