To Cornpop

Heard that the note President Trump left for dementia joe was addressed to cornpop!

Inside the note said--

"To cornpop"

"Fuck You joe! The world will find out about your families dealings with china!"

"Fuck You joe! The world will find out you stole the election!"

"You wont make it 2 years before cumallah the whore has to take over for you! Considering your incompetence and dementia!"

"Fuck jill! She is no real DR.!"

"In closing, fuck you cornpop! I left a giant Man sized orange turd in my old desk!"

The media/lsm will not report this. But I heard about it from a trusted source! FACT

bahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhhah hahhahhahah
Triggered.
Who would ever guess you are a trumpy with your alternate take on reality. People like you cant handle the truth

That America is smart again
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2021, 04:40 PM
Triggered. Originally Posted by Lapdog
For sure triggered...

And he is talking about oeb second favorite subject behind DPST...scatolgy.
Heard that the note President Trump left for dementia joe was addressed to cornpop!

Inside the note said--

"To cornpop"

"Fuck You joe! The world will find out about your families dealings with china!"

"Fuck You joe! The world will find out you stole the election!"

"You wont make it 2 years before cumallah the whore has to take over for you! Considering your incompetence and dementia!"

"Fuck jill! She is no real DR.!"

"In closing, fuck you cornpop! I left a giant Man sized orange turd in my old desk!"

The media/lsm will not report this. But I heard about it from a trusted source! FACT

bahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhhah hahhahhahah Originally Posted by winn dixie

Yeah, I think it comes from an early potty training incident that's not to be discussed anymore.
cornpop dementia joe is a total joke! His speech today was nothing more than fear mongering and total partisan rhetoric!
cornpop dementia joe is a total joke! His speech today was nothing more than fear mongering and total partisan rhetoric! Originally Posted by winn dixie
In other words, kinda what you spout on this forum on a daily basis?
In other words, kinda what you spout on this forum on a daily basis? Originally Posted by Lapdog
You just dont get it! Closed minds never will
  • oeb11
  • 01-20-2021, 06:57 PM
Thanks to the DPST/CCPers - who daily demonstrate their total delusion and inability to identify Reality and Facts and Truth!

When the DPST/CCP stalinist terror arms come for You - there will be No One to speak for you !!
And - they will come for You - DPST/CCPers!

"BUCK Fiden"
cornpop dementia joe thinks hes been elected to the senate.

ha jajaja
trixie and the ankle biter appearing in the same post. Haven's seen that in quite a while.

Thanks guys -- for reminding me just how fortunate and how happy I am that I am not even remotely like either one of you.
Word has it President Trump left one for jill too.

I hear it said--

"You're not a real Dr.!"

bahahahahahhahahahhahhaha:rofl mao:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Be careful. Bait a hook with alcohol and you'll catch a "pelosi"

bahahahahhahahahahhahahahahha