Time to Govern: What's Biden going to about mortgage crisis?

I heard Biden's going to put a moratorium on forclosures until Sep 2021. That's going to cause a financial shitstorm. I know two people who haven't paid anything in months. They say "It's going to be added at the end of the forebearance." WTF? Are their property taxes going to be stalled too?

I heard of numerous people who stopped paying rent also. They're too embarrassed to tell me how their doing. One guy lost his job and moved in with his parents leaving my step son in a lurch.
Nothing. The eviction ban is a failure per Bloomberg wont avert crisis
Another first day brilliant more , senility now and dumbassery
I think that's scheduled for next thursday.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Mortgage crisis. Did that start under Biden. Wow. He really got handed a shit sandwich. Glad the guy that was in charge is gone. He musta really been a dimbass to have not handled those things when he was president.
Pretty well documented throughout modern US History.

The Republicans cut taxes while increasing deficits and debt.

The Democrats dig the country out.

This time, Biden does indeed have a shit sandwich, but we'll get past it like we always do.

then the Republicans will retake Congress and the cycle will repeat.

Regardless of what the screaming meemees say.

I fully expect the "f" word to reappear on these pages as the Trumpists' run out of things to complain about. After all, it's been 24 hours, right?

With some of these guys (and gals) I expect other words to reappear, since that will make them feel like "bad boys" or patriots.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Sucks to be an alt-right snowflake. You've gotta be hating yourselves!
Mortgage crisis. Did that start under Biden. Wow. He really got handed a shit sandwich. Glad the guy that was in charge is gone. He musta really been a dimbass to have not handled those things when he was president. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Nope it didn't start under Biden. It's one of the things Pelosi and Schumer insisted on. Biden doesn't wipe his nose without those people's consent Now Biden is kicking the can down the road.

What's your point?

My point is it's time for Biden and the rest of the dimbasses (thx) to govern. Now they are just delaying, therefore amplifying, the disaster.
Biden/Harris have a lot of stupid fuck ups left by the trumpy corrupt inept adm. #1 is saving lives and actually addressing the trump virus by actually establishing a PLAN

We have smart people in the room now that can walk, chew gum and govern at the same time
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2021, 01:27 PM
Nope it didn't start under Biden. It's one of the things Pelosi and Schumer insisted on. Biden doesn't wipe his nose without those people's consent Now Biden is kicking the can down the road.

What's your point?

My point is it's time for Biden and the rest of the dimbasses (thx) to govern. Now they are just delaying, therefore amplifying, the disaster. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Dies Trump deserve any blame? Did Trump cut the deficit during those so called good times?

Do you know anything about this economic tomfoolery we've been dancing around for the last 20 years?
I heard Biden's going to put a moratorium on foreclosures until Sep 2021. That's going to cause a financial shitstorm. I know two people who haven't paid anything in months. They say "It's going to be added at the end of the forbearance." WTF? Are their property taxes going to be stalled too?

I heard of numerous people who stopped paying rent also. They're too embarrassed to tell me how their doing. One guy lost his job and moved in with his parents leaving my step son in a lurch. Originally Posted by gnadfly

You are correct. This is going to cause a financial shit storm. However the alternative is worse. If evictions and foreclosures are allowed to continue millions of people across the US would be homeless or forced to move in with others. Which from what the doctors are telling us is merely a good way to spread the coronavirus. Not to mention who is in a better position to handle the cash flow issue. Individuals who are unemployed and can't make the rent or the landlords who have ready access to banks and are more likely to get a loan or forbearance from the government or bank. And last but not least. When we come out of this pandemic who's best at rolling back and keeping track of who owes what. The landlord or the tenant.

No one really likes the eviction moratorium but it's definitely better than the alternative. Mass suffering and more covid deaths.
Unless you’re a Republican then people dying is a non-issue.
Just Brilliant the galactic incompetence of the dark winter has started
Zombie and hoey have no clue the economy is F**ked ***********
Just Brilliant the galactic incompetence of the dark winter has started
Zombie and hoey have no clue the economy is F**ked *********** Originally Posted by rexdutchman
is it really necessary to repeat this ad nauseaum????
Unless you’re a Republican then people dying is a non-issue. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
The Cuomocaust is real. Tens of thousands, if not over a hundred thousand died on Cuomo's watch in the NYC metro area. President Trump gave the NY Gov everything he asked for: Ventilators, Medicals supplies, Hospital Ship, vaccine, etc.

But you believe and repeat the Dim propanda.

Last night it was reported that Biden said he could NOT change the COVID's "trajectory" despite multiple campaign promises that he could. It easier to "blame Trump" than it is to govern. IMO, the vaccines, the number of people who already recovered will provide herd immunity that Biden will happily take credit for.
If Trump wanted credit then he shoulda fixed these problems while he was president.
Amazing how soon we forget how good things were under former President Trump.

There was not a problem until Covid hit the scene.

You can’t lay off millions of tax payers and expect things to be normal.

Nothing has changed since Biden took the oath. He was a senile old idiot then, he is a senile old idiot now.

The perfume is going to wear off of this pig in due time.