Must be EVERYONES time of the month..

I dont think I have ever seen so many mad, upset,pissed off guys and girls..

oh my goodness!!!!

Take a chill pill yall!!
Hey man I resemble that remark!
everyone take a deep breath and take a Xanax!!!!!!
I don't see any girls in a bad mood? Maybe it's just a couple guys that are on the rag? LOL. I had a great session this Am and got a $50 tip and some very nice compliments on top of my 300 so I'm feeling pretty damn good.

I've got some Midol if anyone needs it!
that is wonderful Reya,,, perhaps you can make sprinkle others with joy?
I do my best for an hr or two at a time but some people are stuck on being critical and miserable 24/7. Don't let it bother you since there's nothing you can do about it.

that is wonderful Reya,,, perhaps you can make sprinkle others with joy? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Oh that's it!!!! I'm do sick of this shit!!! How can anyone be so annoying!!! So ignorant, this is so ridiculous!!! I'm pulling my hair out!!! That's it where's my effing bottle of wine, chocolate, and pain killers!!! Greeaaat, now you've really done it!!! I need to double up on my benzos!! Can't stand this shit!!!!

juuuust kidding.
Yep!
I do my best for an hr or two at a time
Ahhhhhhh the perks of this job. If one is having a hard day one wont have to save face for 8 hours at a time. I commend people that are happy at work for that long. So I can suck up what ever is plaguing my happiness for an hour or two. Especially if I am spending time with someone else who is looking for a good time.
but some people are stuck on being critical and miserable 24/7 They are just used to the chemical release of what happenes when your are critical and miserable. It's cellular memory, a biological addiction to that sensation. BOOOOOOO those kind of people! Don't let it bother you since there's nothing you can do about it.
AMEN to that Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I don't see any girls in a bad mood? Maybe it's just a couple guys that are on the rag? LOL. I had a great session this Am and got a $50 tip and some very nice compliments on top of my 300 so I'm feeling pretty damn good.

I've got some Midol if anyone needs it! Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I do my best for an hr or two at a time but some people are stuck on being critical and miserable 24/7. Don't let it bother you since there's nothing you can do about it. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Yep! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

They are just used to the chemical release of what happenes when you are critical and miserable. It's cellular memory, a biological addiction to that sensation. BOOOOOOO those kind of people!

If I'm not mistaken this is just another example of negativity and complaining , with the twist of being from the female P.O.V.

Now before you say it , this would be also!

Ralphey we're going to need a way bigger bottle of Xanax!!!!

Lighten up it's only a JOKE !!!!!!
Y'all got nothing to complain about. I am stuck here in Hobby Hell aka Brownsville for about another 10 days....
The only saving grace here is the daily golf and margarita parties. And several poker games each week!
Some people are miserable with their own life. So they set out to make everyone around them as miserable as themselves. Its just the way, I guess, they try to deal with their own unhappiness. The best advice I can give is if someone is in bitch mode, just ignore them, and walk away if ya can.
You have to be careful using the word EVERYONE. I don't see it that way. Maybe it's the way you are looking at it. Or everyone is red from Valentines day? Could your post be putting something into everyone's minds? I read it on the internet, so then it must be true.
You have to be careful using the word EVERYONE. I don't see it that way. Maybe it's the way you are looking at it. Or everyone is red from Valentines day? Could your post be putting something into everyone's minds? I read it on the internet, so then it must be true. Originally Posted by HDLickher
Some people are miserable with their own life. So they set out to make everyone around them as miserable as themselves. Its just the way, I guess, they try to deal with their own unhappiness. The best advice I can give is if someone is in bitch mode, just ignore them, and walk away if ya can. Originally Posted by CajunManda
I think you mistook what I was trying to say in my post. Some people that are miserable set out to make everyone around them (meaning everyone the miserable people know) as miserable as they are.

I think you mistook what I was trying to say in my post. Some people that are miserable set out to make everyone around them (meaning everyone the miserable people know) as miserable as they are. Originally Posted by CajunManda

Darlin - I Believe That HDLickher Was Referring To The OP's

Comment/Title When HE Said:

You have to be careful using the word "EVERYONE".

At Least That Is How I Read It - I COULD Be WRONG Though~

Lilly,
You are correct. Referring to OP.