BushMen? Anyone?

Does anyone wear hair anymore? Am I alone in longing for a good full grown Euro or early 1980's bush? Everyone shaves today. Why? If you've seen one bald eagle, haven't you seen them all? I guess I'm getting older now, but I care for the hair, remember the flare and want something more than just skin down there!

Can anyone out there refer me to any provider / FBSM that still keeps their hair down there? PM with info.
For the most part it is listed on their showcase here and p411
Yep...these old guys need to die, so that disgusting grooming habit dies with them...
While I'm not a fan of the 80's full afro style bush, a very short well trimmed 90's bush adds a lot of character. Far rather have this than some tit or clit piercing.
I used to wax or shave, but an overwhelming majority of my fans disliked it. Also, I have sensitive skin, so it wasn't fun. I've found a happy medium that is a 90's version, neatly trimmed...thus avoiding the jungle effect.

~
I used to wax or shave, but an overwhelming majority of my fans disliked it. Also, I have sensitive skin, so it wasn't fun. I've found a happy medium that is a 90's version, neatly trimmed...thus avoiding the jungle effect.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Yep...these old guys need to die, so that disgusting grooming habit dies with them... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I am old by some standards, Not dead yet, I like to lick em with or without hair. A matter of tastes I guess.
Really love the hard to find well groomed landing strip. Wish I could find more.
I'd rather have full on Afro bush than 3 day stubble too.
Really love the hard to find well groomed landing strip. Wish I could find more.
I'd rather have full on Afro bush than 3 day stubble too. Originally Posted by tbone77494

+1...2 or 3 day stubble can be like fucking a cactus
Count me in for the "Max Bush" look....

Wow, that's pretty extreme, rofl. There is a national thread on this topic:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...=southern+bush

~
Yeah, I have wayyy less as you know...beautiful lady though SNL.

~
That is not sexy. Trimmed is fine but that is NOT.
I fear no bush......

You guys must get hard on's when you watch Duck Dynasty!