GANGBANGS?!?!

Is there a big GANGBANG community in Houston??

I've always been interested in doing one.. Just don't know the protocol on doing them or really much about them.

PLEASE let me know any information you think I should know!!

I know it's usually no holes barred.. which I don't do GREEK but maybe some bondage would distract yall from that.

MUAHZ!!
Yes,
PM me.
Usually the ladies who try here don't seem to pull it off. Lots of dudes will reply hoping for cheap or free pussy but few actually show up - I, for example, wouldn't risk having other dudes know who I am in real life, plus I don't want to cross swords. Good luck though.
I know one or two guys here who would either tag team you or do a MFM doubles if you want to go that route first to break the ice...
Is there a big GANGBANG community in Houston?? Originally Posted by HeavenShaw
Short answer, Yes.
Though a SHMB shouldn't be the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th place to go looking for feedback, answers, or guidance
^^^^ This shit, Heh....
Short answer, Yes.
Though a SHMB shouldn't be the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th place to go looking for feedback, answers, or guidance Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
True unless this is leading up to another pay for play gangbang failure.
Heaven Shaw into gang bangs..... Ok I'm not into those but damn now I want to find out how freaky you are one on one lol.
One is bad enough.
You can be successful but most men will say they will show up and then most don't. You also have to keep in mind that most men won't want to pay your regular rate for this gangbang. I'm not saying be too cheap with your rates either. Also, are you into DPs? Bukkake?
Wait till Friday before you do one!! IJS
I think many of these provider gangbangs fail because the whore expects you to double park your cock on her ass for 30 minutes waiting to get in for 200 an hour......at least bring in a fluffer or two.....
I think many of these provider gangbangs fail because the whore expects you to double park your cock on her ass for 30 minutes waiting to get in for 200 an hour......at least bring in a fluffer or two..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Exactly! In Houston they haven't been successful because you ladies, Houston ladies to be more exact, want to charge the full ride per player but one thing y'all don't understand is that each dick won't get equal time.....even if its not your fault that the guy pops quick or only pops once in the end he has the cash. Sure you have to entertain 3-5 cocks within the hour and its work but you have to understand that not each player gets equal time and in the end you end up winning because you walk out with more money in less time....even if you lowered your rate a bit.
Forget a gangbang. Orgies is where it's at.
Absolutely Mojo......and just to add, most of these type threADs, stem from the providers wanting to fulfill a "fantasy" (Fine......I have a fantasy of getting sucked off by seventeen midgets at the same fucking time but I don't expect them to pay me for it).....but from a fucktards standpoint, we need a hole....provide it.....we don't wanna wait long.....