Does Quality Exist Anymore On This Site?

Good day everyone. So a client of mine and i were discussing certain things that are changing here on Eccie of Houston. First off he and ive noticed that ALOT of providers who (are not on bp) are charging extremely low rates for full menus.

Ive seen for ex: $60/30min. $100/hr. And so on and so forth. Now THIS DOES NOT BOTHER ME. But i have to question where certain clients heads are here. Would you rather quality, or is a cheap screw ok with you. And even for the providers. Is business that slow?

Ive also seen bartering as well. Now as many of you know i post specials here and there. But i suppose im going to have to stop doing that now. Because there is no need.I also will not lower my rates to appease mass appeal.

I just thought this would strike up a good convo. Because of course ive been told Eccie is turning into Backpage #2. So maybe you should lower your rates or add HH to your menu. Well im sure many of the other ladies will agree here.

Were Not Doing That.....So what do you all think.

Is it just easier to see someone you know isnt a the top tier, but shes cheaper?? Or would you rather low volume providers at a higher rate??

Discuss.
Why does lower rate automatically mean less quality?
Kammye,

At times I do feel as if this is BP#2 - especially when I see the type(s) of providers/rates/specials etc. you are referring to.

However, there are still times that Eccie has done well for me. I have found some really great higher-end/quality providers on here as well. So it's 6 in one hand - half dozen in the other.

Overall, I still would chose to have Eccie than not to have it. I just know that I (personally) have to do a bit more searching and sifting through the various ads in order to find the quality providers that I seek - I know they are still on here....but in life anything worth while finding typically won't come very easily...

p.s. - I always keep in mind. "Good things are never cheap and Cheap things are rarely good"
I just checked my car seat.........I have 3 skittles (2 red and 1 green), 2 paper clips and 1 week old waffle fry..........any takers?
Several girls that are on eccie also advertise on backpage. Maybe business is slow if they have to advertise somewhere else.
Odd, because I'm sort of gaining a slow but steady taste for the more expensive quality dates.

In mid august I saw a lady at $$$ who recently raised rates. I thought she was the bomb and went two hours with her last week for a lot more and did not regret one minute of it.

Between then I saw a traveling ATF for $$$$.5 with no qualms and absolutely loved the session.

I was perusing a menu not too long ago with extended rates from 300 on up to a an over night price and in my gut I felt little to know hang-ups about letting the women have the donations. I unfortunately have more important things to do with the money in RL but the high level services were tempting and preferred for me.

I guess I'm evolving.
The bartering is bizarre. I'm not worried about the cheap ones - as long as they have pics a and some other dude toftt. It is rare that one of the low rate girls lasts and makes much of an impression on me, and so far I haven't seen anyone under the standard $$.5 or $$$, other than the Latin agencies. Hasn't changed my behavior a bit.
It doesnt. It depends is what im saying. Sometimes cheap means shitty service, or vice versa. This is just a discussion. You take what u want from it hun.

Why does lower rate automatically mean less quality? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Why does lower rate automatically mean less quality? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
This would be my question as well.

Edit: well never mind lol
Competition is good for consumers, not so good for vendors...it's what makes free markets work.

It's great seeing the informal price fixing scheme that has existed by sort of tacit agreement, whether the provider understood that fact or not, being challenged.

Freddie Laker would love it...if he weren't dead.
Higher rates don't always translate into good service either.

But I do prefer the lower volume and am willing to compensate. Much easier to schedule around my work and I never feel rushed. If low volume means higher rates then I'm in.

Sometimes higher rates however also have higher expectations and it is not always lived up to.

Bp.....hmmm.....if someone has an ad there...I'm out. No p411...I'm out.

And honestly....still searching for someone that keeps my interest much past two sessions.

Hope this kinda answers your question from my perspective.
Great answer!

Higher rates don't always translate into good service either.

But I do prefer the lower volume and am willing to compensate. Much easier to schedule around my work and I never feel rushed. If low volume means higher rates then I'm in.

Sometimes higher rates however also have higher expectations and it is not always lived up to.

Bp.....hmmm.....if someone has an ad there...I'm out. No p411...I'm out.

And honestly....still searching for someone that keeps my interest much past two sessions.

Hope this kinda answers your question from my perspective. Originally Posted by jazzguy
This is also true.....

Several girls that are on eccie also advertise on backpage. Maybe business is slow if they have to advertise somewhere else. Originally Posted by lovable
It's really very simple.

Personally, I see who I want to see regardless of whether she's 200 per hour or higher. Sometimes that 300 per hour provider can send a client home thinking they could've jacked off and had a better fuck. The money spent on a providers time...means absolutely squat.

Let's say for instance that $300 provider believes that at that rate, the mongers should be beating her door down to get to her because she is sooooooo worth it!

Well...if the paper ain't stacking, it's decision time! What to do....

I've seen BEAUTIFUL....providers, charging 225 and hour and happy about it...why? She has more business than her pussy can handle and she's making that money!!

Charge what you think you're worth......and as it's been said so many damn times before....

....if I want to see you, I'll pay it. If not...I won't.

If a lady thinks she's got something going on and her rate reflects what's in her head...is she making bank, or not? Might be time to rethink things and come up with a solution that not only works for that lady, but works for potential clients as well.

Just because a provider may charge a lower rate than the masses...doesn't necessarily mean she's cheap...maybe she's just that much more intelligent.

Hmmmm.