A Huge Thank You - Clients & Fellow Providers!

Hi Guys!

I don't post or follow the board often, but I did want to utilize this section to post an overall Thank You for a fun 4 months, thus far, experience in the hobby!

I've met some absolutely wonderful clients and providers. I enjoy learning about you, hearing your stories, and having the opportunity to be more open minded, sexually!

Sure all those acronyms are like learning a second language and when asked if I was NBA, I replied thinking it was about my basketball skills lol - but hey, it's been great!

You guys rock!
xoxo
You're welcome!!!

Seriously, we've never met, but I have read good things about you, and your pics look hot, so keep up the good work.
NBA / hoop skills

Too Too funny. I'd LOVE to have been sitting next to you while you scratch your head in front of a computer and wonder WTF
Hah yeah when I first saw "NBA", I thought it was some tangential reference to black people...
Sure all those acronyms are like learning a second language and when asked if I was NBA, I replied thinking it was about my basketball skills lol - but hey, it's been great! Originally Posted by Ava Marie
Poppy71 told me your BJ was the equivalent of a nasty crossover, breaking ankles, if that counts.

Lol!! I'll take that.
Ava....you are a sweetheart and a true Texas Treasure! I hope to cross paths again very soon.
Hello and howdy Ava ... you're awesome! Sure enjoyed meeting you the other day and so much look forward to seeing you again in the future! Wish I was closer to your part of town. Take care lovely!
Imagine what I was thinking when I first saw K9, lol

~
Thanks for all the references and being such a nice person!
You have a fantastic reputation, hopefully I can see you soon.
Thanks for the good times we have shared. We will cross paths again real soon! Your skills are definitely off da chain!
Thanks for visiting Houston : )
Whoa Whoa Wait...I'm not going anywhere.
I live here still lol!

And thx all...Muah!!
Whoa Whoa Wait...I'm not going anywhere.
I live here still lol!

And thx all...Muah!! Originally Posted by Ava Marie