face sitting/smothering

one of my favorites

being pushed on a bed and having a woman mount my face and make me lick her pussy and ass as long as she wants me to. even better when done by someone with a big booty or unshaven..

always on the lookout for this in austin
Me!
damn that IS hot!!!
  • Addie
  • 01-17-2016, 08:48 PM
Yes!!! Always looking for a warm place to sit. I want to hear you gasp for air, give you a breath, and shove this pretty thang right back where it was.
Yes!!! Always looking for a warm place to sit. I want to hear you gasp for air, give you a breath, and shove this pretty thang right back where it was. Originally Posted by Addie
mmmm mmmm
to bad your not in austin
  • Addie
  • 01-17-2016, 10:31 PM
mmmm mmmm
to bad your not in austin Originally Posted by actionjackson647
I've been thinking about Texas
How about the same in Dallas ?

I love a large breasted mature woman who is a bit on the dominant side who loves queening !
A former girlfriend would sit on my face, her hands on the headboard and just grind away. She would get so wet, her juices running down my face. She would grind so hard for such a long time my lips would get numb; me keeping my upper lips covering my teeth to protect her. I loved it. I think mostly I loved her enthusiasm for the position.
A-1
Once I was riding a gents face so hard & wild that I broke his headboard...now that is a good facesitting! LOL

Addie...go to Texas , they will LUV you!!
  • Addie
  • 01-18-2016, 10:36 AM
Once I was riding a gents face so hard & wild that I broke his headboard...now that is a good facesitting! LOL

Addie...go to Texas , they will LUV you!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm not sure how my headboard got broken in NOLA

And I want too! Just never really been before. I know there are some faces that need to be sat upon.
If you're coming to Texas on a face sitting tour, don't forget Houston!
one of my favorites

being pushed on a bed and having a woman mount my face and make me lick her pussy and ass as long as she wants me to. even better when done by someone with a big booty or unshaven..

always on the lookout for this in austin Originally Posted by actionjackson647
Yes sir, I like a woman who sit on my face while I munch on the kitty. My last session with a lovely lady she rode my face, grinding her pussy up and down my tongue as I suck her clit and taste her sweet goodness.
I have developed quite the fetish and love for facesitting and smothering. Most of the time I will straddle him but I also can and like to do splits over his head. I love getting my pussy attended to this way. So hot and wet! Very naughty.
Love being the recipient, but it gets a little dicey if the full weight is put on my face.
Its why I kneel on pillows or sit back a bit on your chest.