Ahhh The Age Old Question--

Dallas or Fort Worth??

I'm making a return and trying to decide to make my stop in Fort Worth, North Dallas, or a little closer to Downtown Dallas.

So I suppose the real question is: Where would you want to see me? I'll be around the 2nd half of next week
I thought you were going to ask what came first the chicken or the egg?
Where would you want to see me? Originally Posted by DecemberLove
That's a LOADED question. )
  • Txh64
  • 02-25-2011, 01:23 PM
Dallas or Fort Worth??

I'm making a return and trying to decide to make my stop in Fort Worth, North Dallas, or a little closer to Downtown Dallas.

So I suppose the real question is: Where would you want to see me? I'll be around the 2nd half of next week Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Any of those choices work fine for me. North Dallas or downtown Dallas are marginally preferred. Glad to see you have some time to spend with us for a bit.
Downtown dallas, please
Seems to me most of the providers, at least work, are in the North Dallas to downtown Dallas, split the difference and get a room in the mid-cities say Arlington, Grand Praire, Euless, Bedford, heck even South Lake, Grapevine, or Colleyville would sure be closer than having to drive over an hour to get to Dallas or Plano area. I am not sure if you would get any business but even Eagle Mtn Lake area, White Settlement, Benbrook ...
Hmm, or how about a few days in Ft Worth, a few in the mid-cities area, and a few in the Dallas area.
Northeast of Dallas about 60 miles.
I thought this was about:

OR

Somewhere in Dallas. Tonight. :-)
I think the galleria area of Dallas at the Tollway and 635/LBJ Frwy. is ideally located from a convenience and safety standpoint.
I think I may split between Ft. Worth and Dallas this week.

Thanks for the input!!
I prefer North Dallas.