Where is your hott spot?

What spot (besides your genitals) makes you weak in the knees? Maybe it's something that gets overlooked during your time with the ladies?

One of my favorite places to get kissed is my neck. Between that and kissing/sucking on my earlobes OMG! You might as well paralyze me.

Providers and Hobbyist are encouraged to list your favorite place for erotic stimulation.
Left shoulder, right at the base of the neck! Hit that spot, I'm yours!
My nipples. Lightly rub those or just barely flick them with your fingernails and I will fill up the hat PDQ!! I think the nerve in the them runs right to John Henry!
My neck...kissing the nape of my neck makes me weak in the knees...
The back of my neck...that gets me going in seconds..lol
My nipples also, I think I can come if all someone did was suck on my nipples.
  • helen
  • 02-27-2011, 03:57 PM
back of neck, up and down inside thighs & back of knees
When she runs her tongue all around my ear paying attention to my ear lobes and then proceeds down my neck I am so gone.
The back of my neck! Haha I see a growing trend here, it's a sorely neglected area. I can totally have neckgasms.
Left shoulder, right at the base of the neck! Hit that spot, I'm yours! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Hmmm, jotting in notebook, but to explore to find these spots is also a lot of FUN, plus you could maybe find other HOTT SPOTS
Neckgasm??? Hmmmm, does that manifest itself as a "stiff" neck??? Oh, that is badddd!!! I need to be punished
The inside of my thigh.
I do believe the sexiest non sex organ on a woman is the top of the jaw below the ear!
My nipples. Lightly rub those or just barely flick them with your fingernails and I will fill up the hat PDQ!! I think the nerve in the them runs right to John Henry! Originally Posted by Hillbilly
My nipples also, I think I can come if all someone did was suck on my nipples. Originally Posted by txflipper
+1

My Nipples & Chest ........ Tongue on nips and finger nails on chest & kissing chest & DFK ........ OMG if ya'll ever remember to do this, i will never forget you.

CG
The inside of my thigh. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I change my answer, the inside of Tara's thigh.