Well, she stumbles and mumbles to herself again

She will turn Air Force1 into Broomstick 1. She's a disgrace.
She will turn Air Force1 into Broomstick 1. She's a disgrace. Originally Posted by bambino
that's what the secret service is calling the one she flies around in now
It sounds like she is asking why they cant go any closer before she starts to climb the stairs. Like her limo, which was only a few feet away from the stairs, wasn't close enough for her.
It sounds like she is asking why they cant go any closer before she starts to climb the stairs. Like her limo, which was only a few feet away from the stairs, wasn't close enough for her. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
She is bitching about how close the van was. What they should have done is park the van a little back of staircase, and when she stepped in front punch the throttle. Do the whole world a favor. Evil Cunt!
I think all she needs is a neck down replacement and a neck up replacement, Then she will be good!

She is bitching about how close the van was. What they should have done is park the van a little back of staircase, and when she stepped in front punch the throttle. Do the whole world a favor. Evil Cunt! Originally Posted by canuckeight

She should have been thanking them for getting her so close to the stairs. But the words thank you are not in her vocabulary and being kind to the people around her is not in her dna. If she is elected as President, I really feel sorry for the agents of the SS who have to protect her.
She should have been thanking them for getting her so close to the stairs. But the words thank you are not in her vocabulary and being kind to the people around her is not in her dna. If she is elected as President, I really feel sorry for the agents of the SS who have to protect her. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

I know a couple of them. They served under Clinton Ad. They say she is horrific. Fuck you and fuck that. Just talking down to them.