Houston providers with MFM on the menu.

Just as the title says, I'm curious if there are any Houston providers with MFM on the menu. I won't go into the specific, nitty gritty details of what I'm looking for (you can PM me for that if you like), but in a nutshell, I'd like to explore a scenario where the female provider is the "seasoned employee" and I'm the new guy she's gotta train. Let's just say the other gentleman is the boss...and pleasing the boss is the aim.

Obviously, the female provider would have to provide the other gentleman...someone she knows well and is comfortable with.

Anyone?
Oh oh oh....Yes. Training a new lil slut on how to please the "boss" is such a joy....now getting everyones schedules to line up is the hard part
MsAthena is the gal for that!!

{I also have a m availble for several scenerios...I will be there soon}
Ms. Athena!
I have got to plan a trip south in the spring! The more I hear about you and see your posts, the more I get pulled in that direction by, well...you know!
And DallasRain...I can feel the heat buildin' babe!
John Doe - you gotta love this site...just ask, and you will recieve!
Miss Athena and Dallas are top of the line ladies that must be on everyone's bucket list if not your missing out on one of life's true mind blowing experiences.