Words

Being new here and not decided as to how far to place foot into unknown water, please permit observations on recent events. Is always best to exercise caution when expressing views in open forums that may tend to cause consternation or anxiety to friends and assume facts not in evidence. Wolf in sheep clothing have ears of two animals.
Would also suggest brief respite from taking on new associations, but rather confining support to known family members with proven value in long association. Beware recommendations that come from long distances, such intelligence is attended with much risk. Advice of trusted friend is always best advice.
Now is always good time to reach out to the troubled and needy if only with kind words.
Even familiar kitten can inflict serious bite.
Would also suggest brief respite from taking on new associations, but rather confining support to known family members with proven value in long association.

Advice of trusted friend is always best advice.

Even familiar kitten can inflict serious bite. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Ahhh grasshopper, thanks for posting most curious post in light of the recent circumstances.

I hope you don't mind, but I have dissected your post into 3 statements in order to better understand it.

Are the first 2 statements in conflict with the third?

Based on your most humble assessment, could not a family member with whom you have had a long association (a familiar kitten?) or a trusted friend (a familiar kitten?) not reach up and bite yourself in the ass?

Especially if that family member or trusted friend had his/her own collective ass in a crack?

I await your most humble reply.

I am off to lunch for some chicken chow mein.
Anything is possible, and even close friends disappoint. One exercises caution to reduce risk, not eliminate.
...Even familiar kitten can inflict serious bite. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
I think a familiar 'kitten' just bit us all....pun totally intended.
I think a familiar 'kitten' just bit us all....pun totally intended. Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
:laughbounce2 :