Deposits and NS🤨🤨

What is with gentleman sending deposit & then doing a NS😔
Like why waist your money & my time? Or is that y’all get to busy and forget about the provider? Just curious to why some gentleman like to waist their own money!!
Sorry to hear that. It happens and it sucks.
Sometimes things come up but they send deposit to not waste your time
I understand but I be looking forward to having some fun!
I do not EVER send deposits so I do not know the answer.
I've only had that happen twice.
Just relax and find other things
To do with your time..take selfies of what he missed out on and hope he schedules again...

Chelax & take it easy ...don't stress..

They will be back
And just keep reminding yourself would you rather have a ncns without deposit?
At least the deposit covered your time and scheduling.

Right?

Don't stress he will come back things happen..
I'm sure he had a good reason , I usually remind them 24 hours in advance of our playdate.

Go grill some BBQ..

Just kidding & sending you a virtual tickle..lol

& Happy Margarita Day!

Fuck yes today is Margarita Day!
And just keep reminding yourself would you rather have a ncns without deposit?
At least the deposit covered your time and scheduling.

Right?

Don't stress he will come back things happen..
I'm sure he had a good reason , I usually remind them 24 hours in advance of our playdate.

Go grill some BBQ..

Just kidding & sending you a virtual tickle..lol

& Happy Margarita Day!

Fuck yes today is Margarita Day! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Hahaha yes your right! I was just curious, I’ve enjoy other men after that happened so I’m happy but leaves me wowed when that happens.
Drink 2 margaritas for me please!
Just curious to why some gentleman like to waist their own money!! Originally Posted by MILF_77584
They're not paying the deposit knowing that they are going to NCNS. Many in this hobby (both clients & providers) will make appointments on a whim.
Sometimes after a little more research a guy might decide the girl will not be a good match for him & would rather lose the deposit than pay $300 for a lousy session.
Women do it all the time as well, countless times I have been en route to an appointment & the provider starts asking a bunch of questions when I'm 10 minutes away; or they will just stop responding.
You should be happy you got a deposit, I know some providers spend alot more time & $$ preparing for an appointment than others so something is better than nothing.
I have never been compensated for having my time wasted by a provider & yes I also spend a considerable amount of time preparing for an appointment. I can't expect to have a good time if I've had my nuts marinading in my Fruit of the Looms all day & show up without at least wiping them down first.
What is with gentleman sending deposit & then doing a NS�� Originally Posted by MILF_77584
Some probably get around to checking out some reviews. Cutting losses.

I do that with left-overs in the frig. If I can't recall when I put them in, I toss them.
They're not paying the deposit knowing that they are going to NCNS. Many in this hobby (both clients & providers) will make appointments on a whim.
Sometimes after a little more research a guy might decide the girl will not be a good match for him & would rather lose the deposit than pay $300 for a lousy session.
Women do it all the time as well, countless times I have been en route to an appointment & the provider starts asking a bunch of questions when I'm 10 minutes away; or they will just stop responding.
You should be happy you got a deposit, I know some providers spend alot more time & $$ preparing for an appointment than others so something is better than nothing.
I have never been compensated for having my time wasted by a provider & yes I also spend a considerable amount of time preparing for an appointment. I can't expect to have a good time if I've had my nuts marinading in my Fruit of the Looms all day & show up without at least wiping them down first. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Well it was a 150 deposit that’s basically a session & I like to be fair, I don’t want people waisting their hard earned money for they can’t get what they want, he ended up explaining that it’s hard to get away from SO but pretty sure he knew that before sending the deposit. I’m always appreciative of a nice gesture, just like the sex more lol. I guess it just like the strip club, Giving away money for something you might not ever see or touch again! Understandable. Just had too people do it back to back and they were very generous Deposits.
To each his own I guess
Some probably get around to checking out some reviews. Cutting losses.

I do that with left-overs in the frig. If I can't recall when I put them in, I toss them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Pretty sure they look at reviews before paying a deposit, well I hope they would. I wouldn’t buy some milk and not look at the expiration date before hand!
As long as you emphasize the cancellation time period I'm sure they will make more of an effort next time.

Im sure he will return and make it on time
  • Trey
  • 02-25-2020, 05:26 AM
This is another reason not to pay a deposit.
Shoot i didnt even know this was a thing. Learn something new everyday.