Favorite female anatomy part

What is your favorite part of a woman?
Definately the ass!! If a woman has a fantastic ass everything else just falls into place!!
Definately the ass!! If a woman has a fantastic ass everything else just falls into place!! Originally Posted by jon5150

Dang, quick on the draw!! I wasn't even done fixin up the poll .
Lol! What can I say, I luv a woman with a great ass!!
My favorite would have to be my own boobs. I play with them all the time
Lily, I love your boobs, but absolutely LOVE your ass. So I guess I'm an assman at heart. Must be ass fetish showing through................ ;-)
Much prefer whole package, however individual pieces much easier to fit into briefcase.
Much prefer whole package, however individual pieces much easier to fit into briefcase. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan

Yes that is true, but only if one's knife is sharp and whit is sharper.

But in the end just a bunch of parts do not make a woman, or at least a woman with whom a relation could be had.
I think it would be my tongue, since I can't seem to stop playing with my tongue ring!!

Rayne
For me, a terrific attitude can overcome a multitude of imperfections ... real or perceived.
It's all about a nice and round Plump Rump!!
From ZZ TOP - She's got LEGSSSSSSS. That's all I need to get started and then a beautiful smile that says, come and get it.
If the lady has bedroom eyes, little else matters... Unfortunately if a lady doesn't show her eyes in a website or showcase, it's an unknown...

The rest of the equipment is a bonus!

H
If the lady has bedroom eyes, little else matters...

Tori
  • jaxar
  • 03-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Definately the ass!! If a woman has a fantastic ass everything else just falls into place!! Originally Posted by jon5150

Well said Jon

and it's just around the corner from another favorite part.