Hobbying in Houma?

I've been seeing more & more about Houma lately. I am thinking about visiting in the near future. I'll do my research of course but any feedback good/bad would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys & gals! Happy Holidays!!

Xoxo
Nikki
Good luck little momma
if you go.
As pretty as you are it would be
a shame if they didn't respond.
Thanks baby girl! You are so sweet! Have you tried it yet?

Xoxo
Nikki
Yes please come to houma
You first,
Never been.
Call me if you need
help.
I'll take the plunge here soon! I just keep seeing the word Houma and its making me curious. I don't mind expanding my playground

Xoxo
Nikki
I have a few thoughts on this but don't really have time right now to type it out
I'll get back with you as soon as I can Nikki
But yes please come.
I second that. We do not get much traffic down here. When we do it is very short notice and, for myself, can't always rearrange the work schedule. BnG is about the only thing I can do by then and most don't offer.
I understand that babe! I'll be trying yall out very soon though ����

Xoxo
Nikki
Also one thing to keep in mind, Nikki. Christmas JUST passed and it is pretty slow in the oil-field related industries down here and that pretty much affects everything financially. Just saying, if you don't have as big of a response as someone of your caliber (looks) is used to, that's probably why.
Oh It's all good Mr. Bundy Thank you for the sweet words. I'll still be making a trip here soon maybe later in the month or next and let things calm down. Thanks again for the feedback yall! Smooches!

Xoxo
Nikki
Please come! Tonight as a matter of fact! :-)
Haha I wish I could baby but will soon! I pinky promise! Smooches yall!!
Good, because we need some good looking girls in Houma. The pickings are slim.