Im house siting....have question

Ok so im house sitting fo a friend,,hes fully aware of this, im wondering if anyone would be interested in hosting hee in exchange for some visitation...its a small residentual subdivision very discreet, nice Ultra clean house much nicer than a hotel...im kinda clueless i tried finding some info about doing this online but what i found was not this exact situation
I'm confused? What are you asking? If a girl would trade her service to stay in your friends house??? Hell no...lol maybe some girl who can't afford her own nice hotel, no way I would ever do it, don't care if your in a mansion...lol..too creepy, I like my privacy and I'm sure guys wouldn't want to come see a lady that has a guy living in another room down the hall..:/
  • BK
  • 09-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Yeah you can come stay with me too. I'll take this deal
like i said im clueless, and i dont think she would adverise it as this guys friens house who is in other room acroos the ther side of house...just a passing thought i didnt think would prob work as i gave it some thought,,,ur really hot but seem to always have a smart ass tone to any reply i see from u. i came back in to delete post bc i thought abt how women are vs men they want their own space privacy,,,but u prob wouldnt like it if ppl talked down to you any time u aske a question maybe be a tiny bit of consideration of others and how ppl might not treat them like they shit dont stink bc of their looks
  • Sandy
  • 09-02-2017, 09:02 PM
MrTenn, Are you saying you are offering a lady a place to host and in exchange of some services?, That's cool, I don't really like hotels anyway.
Send me some info if this is what you are offering plz~
I don't think most clients would be ok with a random guy hanging out at their providers incall during appointments. And any professional provider would never agree to that.
  • Sandy
  • 09-02-2017, 09:33 PM
I didn't read that he was going to be leaking in the house..
I seen he was offering his friends place for some services in exchange for using the place.,
now if he is wanting to be in the house while the girl plays, than yes that's way to creepy.
Jmho: for me personally it's to risky. To many what ifs. But to each their own
Isn't there a popular provider who's husband hangs out down the hall from her while she's fucking some other guy and dudes seem completely ok seeing her?

How is THIS any different?

Staying at a hotel: there are usually different men staying in the room right next door. Plus front desk clerks, guests wandering outside, people going in and out of their rooms, cops doing parking lot surveillance...but god forbid you share a house with someone.

I prefer hotels because I don't like owing anyone any favors. However, I'm not against this arrangement.

Some people blow everything out of proportion.