When does the clock start?

Curious question, when booking a 1 hour appointment, does the clock typically start when you walk thru the front door, or when you head to the back room for playtime? Wondering if the upfront meet-and-greet is considered by most women to be part of that hour?
When they say it does.

When she makes this motion!
As a hair stylist or lawyer or nail tech or whatever, does the clock start after you've chatted for 30 minutes? No. It starts the minute you walk in the door at your appointment time that you set.
  • jan-w
  • 10-31-2022, 11:10 AM
When does the clock start? It Depends.

Everything in this "hobby" is YMMV. Every lady has a different policy for different clients. It depends on any number of factors: How long you've seen her; How much money you spend on her; Personal compatibility; Her own mood that day; etc, etc.

It's not something you can ask about. You just go with the flow. I do suggest though that unless you have reached a certain comfort level with the lady, you get to your activities as soon as possible. It's your time. Use it wisely.
  • BLM69
  • 10-31-2022, 12:22 PM
When does the clock start? It Depends.

Everything in this "hobby" is YMMV. Every lady has a different policy for different clients. It depends on any number of factors: How long you've seen her; How much money you spend on her; Personal compatibility; Her own mood that day; etc, etc.

It's not something you can ask about. You just go with the flow. I do suggest though that unless you have reached a certain comfort level with the lady, you get to your activities as soon as possible. It's your time. Use it wisely. Originally Posted by jan-w
I get it but don't know why guys allow it, if they know their time would be pro-rated, she'll make sure the hour that she's getting paid for was for filled, demand what you're paying for, then your the A-hole.
Client time zone: When you drop to your knees and start the BJ

Provider time zone: as soon as you call
You're here, leave you're money there, now get out.

How long did that take?
If you schedule to start at 11 and you’re there at 11 I would assume the time started at 11.
YMMV is a truism in the hobby because it’s so often true lol. It does depend on the provider and her mood and maybe chemistry. Does she have another appointment or need to get her kids from school ? Have you seen her many times ? If you are chatting I think it’s perfectly fine to ask if the clock is ticking.

Ninva ( smoking hot BTW I’d eat her like a Georgia peach lol ) is correct. Most legit massage isn’t an hour they build in time to get you on and off the table.
In my experience, most ladies tend to give you a little leeway if some of the time is spent on non-BCD activities. That doesn’t mean if you spend 30 minutes in conversation she’s going to give you 30 minutes on the back end.

I also watch for clues that it’s time to move along to the reason I scheduled in the first place. The good providers are able to subtly let you know when it’s time.
When they say it does. Originally Posted by Kennylingus6977
Came here to say this...
Curious question, when booking a 1 hour appointment, does the clock typically start when you walk thru the front door, or when you head to the back room for playtime? Wondering if the upfront meet-and-greet is considered by most women to be part of that hour? Originally Posted by James6766P

Depends on the girl. Some will jet as soon as you have relieved yourself, even if you paid for an hour and it only took 10 minutes. Others don't watch the clock; I've had 1 hour sessions well exceed 90 minutes. Most start counting as soon as you or she walks through the door. I've heard rumors of excluding shower time if you do so prior to session, though no personal proof.
If you show up on time, or she is running late, then it starts when you walk in the door.

If you are running late, it starts when the set time was, it’s not her fault you are late.
Show up on time should start when you walk in give a hug a kiss and a little chat and get it on ... Every provider is different

I like to keep 2hr time spot between appts incase someone is late

Im a sticker for being on time for myself so I want my appts on time but stuff happens life, traffic, parking .
When your late I get nerves as something might be going on or your NS