All who use BP might want to peak.

Oh whatever. Backpage is simply a marketing tool. They don't control what goes on beyond that.
When I read that article, all I saw was, 'blah, blah, blah'.

Pimping underage girls has been going on for years all over the place. Craigslist & Backpage did not start this horrible activity.

Some people need to get a f*cking clue.

Blah, blah, blah.

I wish we could grow up as a society. If hobbying were legal the problem with underage girls would be almost eliminated. The government wastes billions of dollars fighting drugs for years and years and the problem still exists. Legalize both, eliminate the criminal element that's attached to them and spend all that money on something like renewable energy or curing cancer. If they do to BP what they did to craigslist another website will take its place. Its the same with drugs also, arrest one dealer and another takes his place. Complete insanity.
I wish we could grow up as a society. If hobbying were legal the problem with underage girls would be almost eliminated. The government wastes billions of dollars fighting drugs for years and years and the problem still exists. Legalize both, eliminate the criminal element that's attached to them and spend all that money on something like renewable energy or curing cancer. If they do to BP what they did to craigslist another website will take its place. Its the same with drugs also, arrest one dealer and another takes his place. Complete insanity. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
Agree
I agree with Clitlicker's post and handle.
When I read that article, all I saw was, 'blah, blah, blah'.

Pimping underage girls has been going on for years all over the place. Craigslist & Backpage did not start this horrible activity.

Some people need to get a f*cking clue.

Blah, blah, blah.

Originally Posted by evietaylor

Thank you!!!! I totally agree.