The end is near ..AOC refuses to say whether or not she will support Biden.

Yes, it's true. It's bad when AOC refuses to support the President of your own party. Nancy Pelosi must be turning in her grave. Oh wait, she's still alive,I forgot.

The Biden Presidency
Facts First
US Elections

Why AOC just made Joe Biden’s day worse
Chris Cillizza
Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large
Updated 10:16 AM EDT, Mon June 13, 2022

CNN

On Sunday on CNN, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez was asked what seemed like a simple question. But, she refused to give a straight answer.

Here’s the exchange between the New York Democrat and CNN’s Dana Bash:

Bash: Before we go, I just want to ask about President Biden. He is saying he’s going to run again in 2024. Will you support him?

AOC: You know, if the President chooses to run again in 2024 – I mean, first of all, I’m focused on winning this majority right now and preserving a majority this year in 2022. So we will cross that bridge when we get to it. But I think, if the President has a vision, then that’s something certainly we’re all willing to entertain and examine when the time comes.

Bash: That’s not a yes.

AOC: Yes, I think we should endorse when we get to it. But I believe that the President has been doing a very good job so far. And should he run again, I think that – I think it’s – we will take a look at it.

Which, well [eyes emoji].

Here’s how AOC could have answered Bash’s question: “Yes.” Which is one word. Instead, she offered up 67 words, none of which resembled “yes” or “no.”

And, even when Bash went back to the question to give AOC a chance to clean up the potential political mess she had made with the first answer, the New York liberal chose not to – descending even deeper into vagaries like “And should he run again, I think that – I think it’s – we will take a look at it.”

“Take a look at it,” eh? I am sure the Biden team is absolutely turning cartwheels and hitting the Griddy in the White House over that answer. Not.

AOC’s non-answer comes at a particularly rough political moment for Biden. His poll numbers are as low as they’ve ever been. Inflation is as high as its been in more than 40 years. Gas prices are more than $5 a gallon. And, according to the New York Times, there are already whispers that maybe it would be best if Biden didn’t run again in 2024.

“As the challenges facing the nation mount and fatigued base voters show low enthusiasm, Democrats in union meetings, the back rooms of Capitol Hill and party gatherings from coast to coast are quietly worrying about Mr. Biden’s leadership, his age and his capability to take the fight to former President Donald J. Trump a second time,” wrote the Times over the weekend.

What Biden could use right now then is a little thing called party unity. Except he’s not getting that either. AOC is perhaps the most high profile progressive in the country and her public wavering speaks to a broader discontent with liberals for Biden and how he has conducted his presidency. (AOC endorsed Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders in the 2020 presidential primary fight.)

AOC’s response to Bash will further fuel discussions about Biden’s weakened political position and raise further questions about whether he will – or should – run again in 2024. And that’s a losing conversation for Biden as he
What a stupid twat!
Here's the link - I think some of the bottom got cut off.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/13/polit...024/index.html
Plastic surgery?
If that's what you want to do - I support your right to get a dick implant. Ya know, now's the time to turn into a real man as the competition is so low in the democratic party right now!!

Plastic surgery? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, it's true. It's bad when AOC refuses to support the President of your own party. Nancy Pelosi must be turning in her grave. Oh wait, she's still alive,I forgot.

AOC’s response to Bash will further fuel discussions about Biden’s weakened political position and raise further questions about whether he will – or should – run again in 2024. And that’s a losing conversation for Biden as he Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

It’s obvious Ellen is trolling again. Someone still willing to pay the toll?
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Ellen you should be careful with the grammar. You don't want Lexuslover to accuse you of being a product of school system he attended.

The Biden Presidency
Facts First
US Elections

Why AOC just made Joe Biden’s day worse
Chris Cillizza
Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large
Updated 10:16 AM EDT, Mon June 13, 2022

CNN

On Sunday on CNN, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez was asked what seemed like a simple question. But, she refused to give a straight answer.

Here’s the exchange between the New York Democrat and CNN’s Dana Bash:

Bash: Before we go, I just want to ask about President Biden. He is saying he’s going to run again in 2024. Will you support him?

AOC: You know, if the President chooses to run again in 2024 – I mean, first of all, I’m focused on winning this majority right now and preserving a majority this year in 2022. So we will cross that bridge when we get to it. But I think, if the President has a vision, then that’s something certainly we’re all willing to entertain and examine when the time comes.

Bash: That’s not a yes.

AOC: Yes, I think we should endorse when we get to it. But I believe that the President has been doing a very good job so far. And should he run again, I think that – I think it’s – we will take a look at it.

Which, well [eyes emoji].

Here’s how AOC could have answered Bash’s question: “Yes.” Which is one word. Instead, she offered up 67 words, none of which resembled “yes” or “no.”

And, even when Bash went back to the question to give AOC a chance to clean up the potential political mess she had made with the first answer, the New York liberal chose not to – descending even deeper into vagaries like “And should he run again, I think that – I think it’s – we will take a look at it.”

“Take a look at it,” eh? I am sure the Biden team is absolutely turning cartwheels and hitting the Griddy in the White House over that answer. Not.

AOC’s non-answer comes at a particularly rough political moment for Biden. His poll numbers are as low as they’ve ever been. Inflation is as high as its been in more than 40 years. Gas prices are more than $5 a gallon. And, according to the New York Times, there are already whispers that maybe it would be best if Biden didn’t run again in 2024.

“As the challenges facing the nation mount and fatigued base voters show low enthusiasm, Democrats in union meetings, the back rooms of Capitol Hill and party gatherings from coast to coast are quietly worrying about Mr. Biden’s leadership, his age and his capability to take the fight to former President Donald J. Trump a second time,” wrote the Times over the weekend.

What Biden could use right now then is a little thing called party unity. Except he’s not getting that either. AOC is perhaps the most high profile progressive in the country and her public wavering speaks to a broader discontent with liberals for Biden and how he has conducted his presidency. (AOC endorsed Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders in the 2020 presidential primary fight.)

AOC’s response to Bash will further fuel discussions about Biden’s weakened political position and raise further questions about whether he will – or should – run again in 2024. And that’s a losing conversation for Biden as he Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Ellen, it's not a big deal that AOC danced around Bash's question. It's not a secret that the progressive wing of the democratic party wanted some version of build back better to go in. That was blocked by Senator Manchin. AOC is from New York. In two presidential elections Trump lost New York both times. If Trump is on the republican ticket, he will lose New York a third a time.
very seriously

will biden survive another 2 and a half years to even get to 2024?

bash should have asked that if he wasnt a shill
He’s been brain dead for a couple decades.
He’s been brain dead for a couple decades. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Biden beat Trump by 7 million votes. If the above were true that should tell you what the American people think of Trump.
very seriously

will biden survive another 2 and a half years to even get to 2024?

bash should have asked that if he wasnt a shill Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Good question. My guess is that (assuming life events don't push it sooner) Biden comes up with a reason to announce he's not running in 2024. This will occur between April and July of next year, to give other Democrats plenty of time to mobilize a campaign. I considered him to be a one term President from the beginning, and his performance only enhances my view.
Oh I disagree adav,

I watched the CNN episode with AOC on it. The look on Dana Bash's face was priceless. She's usually unflappable but in this case - her mouth almost dropped to the floor.

On the other hand - you may be right. They way things are going downhill for Biden it doesn't matter what anybody says.

If Trump ran again - and the economy is this bad - he'll win. But I hope the economy gets better . Americans are suffering needlessly under the Biden administration.

Ellen, it's not a big deal that AOC danced around Bash's question. It's not a secret that the progressive wing of the democratic party wanted some version of build back better to go in. That was blocked by Senator Manchin. AOC is from New York. In two presidential elections Trump lost New York both times. If Trump is on the republican ticket, he will lose New York a third a time. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Biden beat Trump by 7 million votes. If the above were true that should tell you what the American people think of Trump. Originally Posted by adav8s28
This.

Trump was so God Damn bad, that my Biden vote was simply an anti-Trump vote. Trump couldn't believe he lost so bad, when other Republicans did well. It made perfect sense to me.