God Had a Plan to Murder 19 Children in Uvalde...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...202535664.html

Does this Shit Head always put his foot in his crooked mouth?

Man, that is comforting. God's plan. No need to stop Murder, since God Almighty has a plan for victims to die. Yea, we can save ourselves funding Police and Prisons.

What about aborted babies?

Nah, that's Man Murder. God only kills fully grown people.

Edit: who is the Coward who awarded this one star a second after it was posted? Scared to defend your Cock Sucker Attorney General?
Always a mystery.
No mystery. God is all knowing and all powerful. He knew that guy was going to kill those kids and teachers, he had the power to stop it, and chose to sit back and let it happen.

Or maybe there really is no great ghost up in the sky... hmmm...
No mystery. God is all knowing and all powerful. He knew that guy was going to kill those kids and teachers, He had the power to stop it, and chose to sit back and let it happen.

Or maybe there really is no great ghost up in the sky... hmmm... Originally Posted by Submodo

Yes, that God, the He God, that one. Likes to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jARp24AJWLk

Uh . . . excuse me.
No mystery. God is all knowing and all powerful. He knew that guy was going to kill those kids and teachers, he had the power to stop it, and chose to sit back and let it happen.

Or maybe there really is no great ghost up in the sky... hmmm... Originally Posted by Submodo

God is Dog spelled backwards.

You do beg another question, that being the reaction of those parents whose Children at Robb Elementary escaped getting killed.

''God was watching over us'', or ''God wasn't ready for little Hector to go''...

Assumption being those other Children had it coming?

I get that it's a difficult subject. You don't have to give an answer because a Mic got shoved in your face. Just say ''it's a tragedy'' and shut up.

Unless you really believe God killed 19 Children. Paxton could have rehearsed his answer, at least. He is such a Dumb Fuck it's hard to figure him out.
Tragedy is that people still believe in ghosts in the sky.
I would believe in God if medicine can't get my dick sucked either.

Tragedy is that people still believe in ghosts in the sky. Originally Posted by Submodo

ok