Texas the eyes of the nation are upon you

FTFY
Bad font-color choice. Yes I am being critical. If you are gonna take the time to "send a message" at least use aesthetically commensurate colors..... js
Why would God listen to any prayers when he could have stopped the Hurricane. lol yall crack me up.
Texas in general, and Houston specifically, do not need prayers from the mile high state.
We could use some other stuff from the mile high state to escape and be a mile high and dry.

Why would God listen to any prayers when he could have stopped the Hurricane? lol yall crack me up. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Trying to be funny again?
He is always tryin.... when he isn't chasin midget spinners, that is.....
Why would God listen to any prayers when he could have stopped the Hurricane. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I've sort of thought that about you, but I realize that God creates things like you to emphasize the good in life and in the world he created.

Trying to be funny again? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Actually, she's serious!
He is always tryin.... when he isn't chasin midget spinners, that is..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Or botherin' law-abiding, tax-paying citizens......

Why would God listen to any prayers when he could have stopped the Hurricane. lol yall crack me up. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I've sort of thought that about you, but I realize that God creates things like you to emphasize the good in life and in the world he created. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Ah, a deep-thinking lesson on appreciation and perhaps the perception of Heaven after Hell-on-Earth. This concept may very well explain ex-spouses!