first day of deer season

and is today the 2nd day of deer season?
It's also the day before the 3rd day of deer season.
yes its sequential, wasnt really starting a counting game, just posting a picture of the buck i shot...

thursday will be the fourth day
I'm waiting for everyone to be back at work and I have the woods to myself.......
  • Devo
  • 12-02-2014, 01:50 PM
I learned to hunt in empty woods, AKA, no other hunters around.

Its tough, grueling work when you don't have idiots smashing through the woods and moving the deer around.

Unfortunately, most "Hunters" today, don't know shit about hunting, sitting in a tree stand with a high powered rifle and big optical sights is not hunting, nor, is posting your ass on the ground for eight hours, and waiting for the deer to come by.

Sad part is, I have no desire to kill deer anymore, I'll spend the license and expense money on corn this year to feed them instead.

We have two really tiny doe, from the same mother, who have been hanging out near our house, and they need the nutrition.

On that note, it appears last years winter, was hard on the unborn deer, as I've seen lots of runts around this fall.
  • Devo
  • 12-02-2014, 01:53 PM
I'm waiting for everyone to be back at work and I have the woods to myself....... Originally Posted by sexymaid_69

Questioning minds want to know....

What can you do in the woods by yourself, that you wait for everyone else to leave???

To hell with those deer, I shoot them all year, eating my corn, oats. When Silver is in the mood, we chase them, I pull the Winchester out, full gallop, haven't hit one yet, now when we are standing still, they drop.
Questioning minds want to know....

What can you do in the woods by yourself, that you wait for everyone else to leave???

Originally Posted by Devo
You do realize you answered your own question before you asked it?

re: post#6
Jinny that's like one of Silvers posts!