It's Time for a news series of polls titled. What are the odds of...... you're gonna have to wait and see the rest silly willy.

I need to ask my Eccie brothers and sisters a favor. I would like to do a new series of polls but I don't know how to do one. If someone can please post a link with the directions it would greatly appreciated.

For those that are curious as to what will be polled all I can say is that it's a secret. Silly me, I can't keep a secret so I will at least let you know the title: WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF.........?

I promise to keep it thought provoking as well as entertaining. Just like Eccie CoEd wants. There is a chance it will be polarizing but oh heck. Most of the polls I've seen have always caused division in CoEd.

What's most important is that no matter who gets upset because "it's unfair" all I can say is what my Eccie mentors say.

I didn't break any rule so boo hoo.

Adiós amigos!

P.S. - Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.

https://youtu.be/eknuhQ8NijY
This should be in Questions for Staff:
https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=577

Have you tried a search there?
I am sure it has been answered ...

BUT you are a

you can figure it out.
Hint:
New Thread, look for "Post a Poll", select and try to follow directions and guidelines.

NOW, what are the odds you can?
Watch the views and participation in your threads as compared to others..... Then sit back and ponder what it means to you that you don't matter much to anyone...

Good Luck though....
Watch the views and participation in your threads as compared to others..... Then sit back and ponder what it means to you that you don't matter much to anyone...

Good Luck though.... Originally Posted by Whispers
He won't have Ricky to help him rack up views...

Good Luck though.... Originally Posted by Whispers
It's a shame that some can't participate because if they do they fear that you will hurt their business. This is true because we've all seen that happen time and time again.

How do I know this? Because not all communication is done through Eccie. In fact, two well know providers who are not yet on your shit list have texted me and told me that was the case of many providers.

Just because it's not on Eccie doesn't mean that there isn't hate towards you.

Just saying......
It's a shame that some can't participate because if they do they fear that you will hurt their business. This is true because we've all seen that happen time and time again.

How do I know this? Because not all communication is done through Eccie. In fact, two well know providers who are not yet on your shit list have texted me and told me that was the case of many providers.

Just saying...... Originally Posted by Treetop78759

Do you think anyone on here has that much power (excluding little monster)?
You give way too much credit to their abilities.

I imagine all their business is just fine.
being picked on by certain people always increased my business....
Perhaps that is true for you Nikki. Not everyone.

I'm also not giving them too much credit because they know exactly what they are doing. Just like in business you find something that gets you the results you want and then continue to do it day after day. They have been very effective at hurting providers or they would have changed their method of attack. Not only monetarily but also emotionally. Brutality is an understatement. People that act this way are the definition of evil.

There is another downside to the community because of their behavior. I met two smoking hot gals in March that just started P4P and are ultra ultra UTR. One is a bartender and the other is a waitress. Not at a strip club either. They work in the Domain and are as bi as can be.

I'm sure they would love to be introduced to Eccie and I'm 100% sure many would fall in love and become regulars. However, there is not a chance in hell I would subject them to the brutal attacks. Only one other dude has their info and it's gonna stay that way.

There is also a SB hot spot several of us on Eccie know about. I'll give you a hint. The East Riverside area that's full of college gals. $100 is a ton of money to them. There is also not a chance in hell that we would share specific locations to meet because some jackasses would screw it up and abuse them.

I will give Whispers and SL a lot of credit. They certainly know how to maximize view counts far beyond anything I can do but guess what that means? Many of us refuse to share info with other dudes because we don't want to see these gals get trashed. I'm 100% sure other dudes who have info on someone brand new or UTR and won't share that info with me because we don't trust each other anymore. That's one huge reason we don't see a bunch of new talent. We keep them a secret to protect them.

Y'all take care and keep up with the hating.

Peace out Eccie.
being picked on by certain people always increased my business.... Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Bitter, unattractive people tend to spew a certain type of hatred. Those who know the source of hatred, tend to understand its lack of credibility. Those who don't understand, need to be educated
Perhaps that is true for you Nikki. Not everyone.

I'm also not giving them too much credit because they know exactly what they are doing. Just like in business you find something that gets you the results you want and then continue to do it day after day. They have been very effective at hurting providers or they would have changed their method of attack. Not only monetarily but also emotionally. Brutality is an understatement. People that act this way are the definition of evil.

There is another downside to the community because of their behavior. I met two smoking hot gals in March that just started P4P and are ultra ultra UTR. One is a bartender and the other is a waitress. Not at a strip club either. They work in the Domain and are as bi as can be.

I'm sure they would love to be introduced to Eccie and I'm 100% sure many would fall in love and become regulars. However, there is not a chance in hell I would subject them to the brutal attacks. Only one other dude has their info and it's gonna stay that way.

There is also a SB hot spot several of us on Eccie know about. I'll give you a hint. The East Riverside area that's full of college gals. $100 is a ton of money to them. There is also not a chance in hell that we would share specific locations to meet because some jackasses would screw it up and abuse them.

I will give Whispers and SL a lot of credit. They certainly know how to maximize view counts far beyond anything I can do but guess what that means? Many of us refuse to share info with other dudes because we don't want to see these gals get trashed. I'm 100% sure other dudes who have info on someone brand new or UTR and won't share that info with me because we don't trust each other anymore. That's one huge reason we don't see a bunch of new talent. We keep them a secret to protect them.

Y'all take care and keep up with the hating.

Peace out Eccie. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

I would like to know the actual stats on how much their revenue drops after a whispers thread.

I didn't even know a few of them existed till he did the pricing threads.
It's a shame that some can't participate because if they do they fear that you will hurt their business.

hmmmm.... Interesting... I thought the public party line was that nothing I say or do has anything other than a positive affect on a whores business.... Please expand on this...

This is true because we've all seen that happen time and time again.

Interesting...

Just saying...... Originally Posted by Treetop78759

hate is a strong word....

You don't see to be up to speed.... you should check to make sure you downloaded the right Austin PWLD WK Handook....

But... What gives you the idea I care in any way?
I need to ask my Eccie brothers and sisters a favor. I would like to do a new series of polls but I don't know how to do one. If someone can please.... Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Since you asked so nice....
What kind of dude uses silly Willy unless he's 3 or wears panties!!
What kind of dude uses silly Willy unless he's 3 or wears panties!! Originally Posted by artist6338
a limp wrist one?