Hip replacement!

My mother's hip has got to be replaced. She's 75 years old and burnt out her hip working 2 jobs, one as a caseworker for DHS with a master's and working at astroworld. I. Like I'm scared because this is my everything going under the knife at 75. I know you folks are going to roast me but thats me. I don't care. I can't lose my mother. She's all I have. Pussy doesn't have the same effect. I just want my mother to be okay. Simple. I'm not asking anyone for prayers, I just had to share that.No foooking, no tooodlez. Real life shit....
  • pxmcc
  • 11-10-2018, 06:30 AM
shine we're rootin for ur ma, but this needs to go in the Sandbox since it's not hobby related.
She will get better. Be strong, Shine.
People do well after hip replacement. New lease on life. tell her to look forward to it.
I have one friend that had a hip replacement and another that had a knee replacement. Both are back on the golf course, playing pain free. Git 'er done.
Physical therapy is a must. Make sure she does the physical therapy and she will be fine.
I know exactly how you feel. My Mother recently had a hip replacement and she's 80.

She's a tough old bird LOL She was up and doing her normal thang within weeks.

The biggest worry was going under general anesthesia for the procedure. As long as she is in good health otherwise, she will be just fine.

Positive thoughts to you and your Ma!!
Physical therapy is a must. Make sure she does the physical therapy and she will be fine. Originally Posted by tyboy1
Yes and it takes alot of it

If your mother wasn't in good enough health to be put under they wouldn't operate on her! Everything will be ok
She will be fine!!! Prayers Up.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-11-2018, 04:41 PM
^^dammit Russ..
As the others are saying: Physical therapy. It sucks, but it's beyond 100% necessary. Go with her to it, find out what the therapist wants her to do on the outside and make sure she does it. Age isn't an issue.
Damn Russ.
Russ you are a dick. Like honestly, but you are hurting because no normal person would do that. Sir if you are ever in my state I'll definitely show you compassion. Period. Your comment tells me more about you than me. Please Russ at some point be human. People hurt. You would want someone there in your time of pain. Period. Do you
  • pxmcc
  • 11-12-2018, 05:28 AM
shine russ didn't mean anything by that. he was just posting Marilin Manson's take on things, like all those swastikas..