That One Lady That You Just Desire So Much

There's a woman (all woman) on here that is just so dam hot to me but we missed our connection. I won't use her name and give it away but she is a boss lady with a mean ass attitude that I just fucking love. it's so sweet, endearing, and sexy. I love women that come across as if they will cut your ass.

What would she be worth to me on a trial basis?

10 carat diamond ring matching ring and earrings. 2 semi- Unlimited credit cards up to 50k max each. Initial deposit of $50k in her bank account to spend at will... And another $50k to start a savings and investment with...with a 2k monthly cash allowance. 200-250k house without me in it. With me in it at least $500-800k...2 cars Benzo or Beamer with Pink Range Rover. Paid for college tuition. But I need to get a baby out of this deal. ;-)
Butt didn't you already try that angle once before with a hooker ?

Besos!
  • pxmcc
  • 11-21-2018, 02:15 PM
dude, you're doing your thinking with the small head. #pussywhooped..
???
If you had that kinda money you wouldn't be on this site.
If you had that kinda money you wouldn't be on this site. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Once again you have judged correctly? ;-) {rolls eyes}

Uhm.... Deal. I will settle ....lol
Lol. I'd take that deal too. Decisions decisions
Ill play.....
Ladies I left still desiring.......
Namo
Lilli Reznor
Lovelyxxxo
Peachy
Kammy
AlyssaXO
MindyLuv
AubryHTX
Kamaryn James
Eveonastick

You left quite a bit on the table. I like how you start off in that lead position. You hit a homerun in the lead off position in your first time at bat.
Butt didn't you already try that angle once before with a hooker ?

Besos! Originally Posted by TryWeakly
. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Do me a favor and say this really really really fast.

"I want a math debate"

;-)
Seriously dude, do you really think about this kind of shit? I've never met a person who actually has money and mentions what he is willing to pay to play "Pretty Woman.". Or maybe I just hang around the wrong crowd...and just because I do this shit for a living, I would hang off on the investments and put everything into savings until next year unless it's your 401K and long term.Otherwise, leave it there.

I wouldn't touch this fucking market if you are looking for short term investments though because of the volatility of tech stocks now and the fact that investors are a little jumpy and they are thinking about what to sell before year end for tax purposes.

Are we talking about the stock market in what I highlighted in red? I'm really confusing myself now
Seriously dude, do you really think about this kind of shit? I've never met a person who actually has money and mentions what he is willing to pay to play "Pretty Woman.". Or maybe I just hang around the wrong crowd...and just because I do this shit for a living, I would hang off on the investments and put everything into savings until next year unless it's your 401K and long term.Otherwise, leave it there. I wouldn't touch this fucking market if you are looking for short term investments though.

Are we talking about the stock market? I'm confusing myself now Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Tech stocks in particular are taking a beating as of late but without getting into details because I dont want to help anyone here out due to their politics there is some Cloud stock with promise / probability of 12% yields for the next 10 yrs or so. Some things would need to fall into place but overall good chances if they can increase their non corporate revenue rates. Not bad with so much uncertainty out there at the moment. ;-) and have a drink on me dont overthink or take this too seriously. But yeah who knows if the right girl comes along. I'm just letting these ladies know I dont really discriminate if the stars are aligned.
It's tacky to quote myself but I just wanted to quote what was relevant in my post. I don't want to discuss the market. I get paid for that. I'm not on a whore board to help people make money for free. But your assumptions are highly flawed though so I hope nobody takes your advice if they want to actually see a decent return. I'll give that advice out for free

Seriously dude, do you really think about this kind of shit? I've never met a person who actually has money and mentions what he is willing to pay to play "Pretty Woman.". Or maybe I just hang around the wrong crowd. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Tech stocks in particular are taking a beating as of late but without getting into details because I dont want to help anyone here out due to their politics there is some Cloud stock with promise / probability of 12% yields for the next 10 yrs or so. Some things would need to fall into place but overall good chances if they can increase their non corporate revenue rates. Not bad with so much uncertainty out there at the moment. ;-) and have a drink on me dont overthink or take this too seriously. But yeah who knows if the right girl comes along. I'm just letting these ladies know I dont really discriminate if the stars are aligned. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel