Any Alex Jones fans?

I haven’t seen a thread on Conservative media host Alex Jones here. I know this board is heavily right, so I was just wondering how many here support him.

Some background:
Alex Jones is host of the right wing talk show: InfoWars. He’s best know for spreading right wing conspiracy stories, selling supplements that make you redder, and denying the events of the Sandy Hooks school shooting that occurred in 2012. He’s currently on trial for that last one.

20 children and 6 adults died in the shooting at Sandy Hooks elementary in 2012. While a nation mourned, Jones used his platform to attack the grieving parents. He claimed the media coverage was liberal propaganda and a false flag operation. He called the parents whom recently lost their children ‘crisis actors’, and called the whole shooting a hoax. He incited his followers to harass the grieving parents. Many of the parents were harassed in public and over the phone and social media by followers of Jones. Jones was asked to stop several times, but didn’t want to give up his cash cow.

Recently, Jones lost his defamation cases, primarily by not showing up, firing his legal consul several times, and other delay tactics that ultimately forced the judge to rule against him. Apparently throwing tantrums and making a mockery out of our legal system isn’t the best way to make your case.

This week Jones has been in court with the purpose of determining how much he must pay for spreading his conspiracy theory. He has, however, continued his antics. He’s currently on his fourth lawyer for the case. Fourth for the damages case, he went through a lot more previously for the defamation case. He’s attempted to delay the trial several times through a litany of excuses. He ran a segment on his show calling the judge a ‘corrupt dwarf goblin’ and the Conservative implied she was guilty of child trafficking and pedophilia. He also called the father of one of the kids killed in the shooting autistic.

Perhaps most importantly, his lawyer sent the opposing consul the entire contents of Jones’ phone for the past two years. The lawyer for the plaintiff gave Jones’ lawyer the opportunity to rectify the situation, but Jones’ lawyer let the ten day rectification period lapse. The contents of the phone proved Jones had committed perjury several times during the case. It also allegedly has some spicy information regarding the January 6th planning, which the J6 committee has already subpoenaed.

Jones seems to be a scumbag that uses conspiracy theories, crappy supplements, and the pain of grieving parents to make a quick buck. He is however, a trump supporter and right wing media host. So what’s the consensus here?
I would suggest Alex Jones would fit in with many of the posters here. They don't see proof, even when it's shown directly, and they don't believe anything that is on a public media. (Fake news) "Cause if ain't a conspiracy, it ain't for me -crowd"
Jones is having trouble in the court room because the courts use evidence and facts, while right wing media uses lies and conspiracies.
Being in Austin I can shed some light here!

alex jones is not a right winger.

He is a conspiracy nut. And will say and do anything for attention or a buck. Hes well known down here for pursuing frivolous lawsuits against police, his own neighbors and whatever else that he can get airtime with. I dont know of any Republican that wants anything to do with him.
  • Devo
  • 08-05-2022, 02:10 PM

He is a conspiracy nut. And will say and do anything for attention or a buck. Hes well known down here for pursuing frivolous lawsuits against police, his own neighbors and whatever else that he can get airtime with. I dont know of any Republican that wants anything to do with him. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yep.

My thoughts exactly, guys like him hurt conservatives far more than they help us, I can honestly say I've never once watched or heard him.

Now, I have my doubts about what exactly occurred at Sandy Hook, primarily, that an AR 15 was used, I believe he used the 12 gauge shotgun that was allegedly left in the car, and not the AR, as one victim was described as having 11 wounds, which, happens to be a common buckshot load, 11 pellets.

For publicity, we know an AR is bad, but a SAIGA 12?

That doesn't carry the publicity the evil AR does.

Also, they permanently sealed the autopsy evidence, by passing a law, why would you do that, unless there is something to hide?

The mere fact you would consider us AJ fans, is a form of hatred, just like calling all whites priviliged or, white supremacists.

You judged us by association, not by who we really are.

He is a conspiracy nut. And will say and do anything for attention or a buck. Hes well known down here for pursuing frivolous lawsuits against police, his own neighbors and whatever else that he can get airtime with. I dont know of any Republican that wants anything to do with him. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Who listens to him, then, WD?

Did he just happen to be in DC on Jan 6 and crash the podium?

Did he just happen to be in DC on Jan 6 and crash the podium? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually a good question! His followers are anti govt. extremists who dont vote at all. Like a cult. I dont know anyone who likes or supports the guy.
jones will show up anywhere theres airplay! If he can get hours of publicity for his show hes gonna show up some wheres and run his mouth. Get some pics and hurry home to get on the air.
... Again, me Stump mates -

There's a difference between a judgement and PAYING the judgement.

#### Salty
The internet would be better if he weren't on it. Much like a bunch other twatters in twitter.

No COVID isn't a result of the 9-11 fake airplanes which sent Chinese nanobots into Obama to make him wear a tan suit, to signal the illumanati to unleash the lab-made virus designed to target poor and minority people.

COVID was clearly the result of the Philadelphia Experiment research accidentally being released at major airports... phhh
The importance of facts and proof will be evident when he (and the my pillow guy) end up living in a van down by the river. There will be people who assume that he was part of a witch hunt but you know, sometimes when you go hunting for one you actually do catch a witch. He’ll be forgotten about as fast as Paul Ryan was when the media spotlight is no longer on him. But those who can’t accept his fate and want to believe in his bullshit…Darwin would kiss you if he could. Probably with tongue.
  • Devo
  • 08-07-2022, 07:07 PM
The importance of facts and proof will be evident when he (and the my pillow guy) end up living in a van down by the river. There will be people who assume that he was part of a witch hunt but you know, sometimes when you go hunting for one you actually do catch a witch. He’ll be forgotten about as fast as Paul Ryan was when the media spotlight is no longer on him. But those who can’t accept his fate and want to believe in his bullshit…Darwin would kiss you if he could. Probably with tongue. Originally Posted by luv2sixtynine69
The my pillow guy really drives you libs nuts huh?

Fucking guy wipes his ass with 100 dollar bills and then throws them out his car window for the homeless.

Gotta love Capitalism.

Did he just happen to be in DC on Jan 6 and crash the podium? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Jones has been endorsed by Trump, Tucker Carlson, Joe Rogan, and Roger Stone to name a few. So it stands to reason his fans have a lot of overlap with fans of those mentioned. I’ve seen that Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene has been begging people to donate to Jones to help him pay his lawsuits, so I believe he has a lot of fans in Northern Georgia.

Jones also heavily backs Covid being a Democrat hoax, so fans of the party that pushes that story would overwhelmingly be his listeners.
So it stands to reason his fans have a lot of overlap with fans of those mentioned. Originally Posted by Mistershark
And yet I can't recall him ever being mentioned once on this board - except by you and your fellow libs.

That libtard logic strikes again !!!!!
And yet I can't recall him ever being mentioned once on this board - except by you and your fellow libs.

That libtard logic strikes again !!!!! Originally Posted by berryberry
You like to rave about how the “left” is so intolerant and here you are name calling again. Hypocrisy at its finest.
You like to rave about how the “left” is so intolerant and here you are name calling again. Hypocrisy at its finest. Originally Posted by swpa1706

That's how the party works. In addition to the 'Fuck you, I got mine' mentality, it has been ingrained into the extremists that they are saints and everyone who doesn't conform to their worldview is evil, and when their own evil is pointed out, they play dumb like how Jones was called out for yelling out lies while under oath