Sean Combs .... Victim or predator?

I started to do some research and saw the video from May, where he runs down the hall and bashes his gf to the ground and kicks her and starts to drag her when she doesn't get up to come back with him ( after he picks up her bags ) fast enough ....
I had thought at first the maybe the government was over-reaching, but they say they have the testimony of 50 of his victims.
Any thoughts, folks?
The video is all I needed to see to determine what kind of man he is.
The video is all I needed to see to determine what kind of man he is. Originally Posted by TinMan
It is pretty damning ...
I saw that video a while back and I made a comment on his IG where I said what if a man did that same thing to his wife, which IG deleted for violating their community standards.

But they (IG) allow a woman abuser to continue holding an IG accoung.

These Rappers are all pieces of shit. They abuse, rape, and traffic women.
  • R.M.
  • Yesterday, 04:18 PM
The Diddler did it.
Even before I saw the Cassie video, it was rumored for years he was into some evil stuff, he isn’t a victim of anything, his life of wrongdoing and bad behavior finally got him. I think that he is gonna get his ass Jeffrey Epstein-ed while he is in the joint.
PREDATOR, He will be convicted on all 3 counts and sentenced to 30 years or more, if not life. R Kelly will die in prison and at 54 years old, so will puff daddy, Sean combs, diddy. I hope he enjoyed his wealth and lifestyle because it’s over now duces diddy lol.
P€D°PHIL€
The video is all I needed to see to determine what kind of man he is. Originally Posted by TinMan

indeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFEOFzO7ln4

The Diddler did it. Originally Posted by R.M.

channeling Howard Cosell ...

DOWN GOES DIDDY! DOWN GOES DIDDY! DOWN GOES DIDDY!

BAHAHHAAA