Bourbon Street Fun - New Orleans

I have a training session next week and will be checking out Bourbon Street Thursday night after dinner.

What restaurant do you recommend?

What are some good bars/clubs to check out on Bourbon Street? I'll be alone so hoping to meet a cute young lady to bring back to the hotel.

I posted in the New Orleans Board but didn't get much response.
Embers is a good restuarant. The Red Snapper ettoufee is real good.
Mother's is pretty good food : http://www.mothersrestaurant.net/

Also, most bars have 2 for 1 beers before 9pm on bourbon, some even have 3 for 1 beers until 9pm. Some have the same specials for well drinks.
Scores is the best strip club!

have fun!
If this your first time to NOLA, then the recommendations are easy:

Restaurant: Antoine's, on St. Louis between Bourbon and Royal.

Bar: Pat O'Briens, on St. Peter off of Bourbon, about two blocks from Antoine's.

Mother's is a great suggestion (especially for a lunch time po boy or a hot lunch of red beans), but it's in the CBD several blocks from the Quarter.

It goes without saying but make sure you stay on the main streets, even in the Quarter, as walking down the wrong street in NOLA can cost you your wallet or your life.
Been to NOLA a few times but last time I was there was about 5 years ago. Just want to stroll Bourbon Street at night and check out (and possibly pick up) some eye candy.
  • rand
  • 06-26-2012, 12:37 AM
I'm a vegetarian and I still order the fried chicken @ Mother's when I'm in NOLA.