Address: North Dallas close to Richardson
Activities: BBBJ, DBJ, Greek and Attitude
Hair Length and Color: black long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'10"
over 200 pounds
Recommendation: No
Sounds so familar. I had the same exact experience with misty a few months back in Beaumont. I was so excited to meet her since im an aficionado of providers that can dt and ps bbbj. She was full of complaints and unaccommodating. I politely offered comstructive and she got so defensive. Kept harrassing me after i left with beligerate sms. Im still confused by her ads and some of her good reviews. Maybe she has mpd. Such a shame. I didnt want my first review to be a bad one so i spared her.
ladies that leave 200 pounds in the rear view mirror can not be demonstrating attitude. kill me with sweetness, and I can overlook the extra junk in the trunk.
Misty's cool. Seen her plenty of times. Always a great experience with her. She's ocd about making sure things are clean but she wont bring you problems if you dont bring her problems. If you're there to have a good time she will make sure that happens and then you'll carry on
The one and only time I was with Misty, she received a phone call from her ( Edit By Namssa). I was done/turned off from that point on and it wasn't even half through our agreed upon time. Never again!!

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
  • BLM69
  • 09-10-2018, 12:29 PM
This sounds like a nightmare from the get go, over 200lbs more like 250lbs? Or 220lbs?
She had a bad attitude had a similar situation I should write a review but horrible attitude . I doh understand how females like that still work its complexing.
  • BLM69
  • 09-11-2018, 10:28 AM
She had a bad attitude had a similar situation I should write a review but horrible attitude . I doh understand how females like that still work its complexing. Originally Posted by superbd
If all of you that have bad encounters would post your experience with reviews, these low quality encounters will end as guys will go elsewhere
Hopefully you have better encounters in the future
  • BLM69
  • 09-12-2018, 11:47 AM
Are pics of her up to date?
Yes . I saw her back in May and had no issues .
Yeah u right just being lazy lol
  • BLM69
  • 09-14-2018, 01:04 PM
Yes . I saw her back in May and had no issues . Originally Posted by lakebound
Are her pics accurate?
  • Crock
  • 09-14-2018, 03:40 PM
Are her pics accurate? Originally Posted by BLM69
I saw her in July and they are accurate for her appearance then. I was only there for a few minutes, but she was quite pleasant (both appearance and demeanor) with me.