Even Clappnuts thinks Muellers report will be a dud!

Yeah, this lying stooge even admits it. But McCabe is still running around saying Trump is a Russian agent!

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ay-be-anti?amp
Yeah, this lying stooge even admits it. But McCabe is still running around saying Trump is a Russian agent!

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ay-be-anti?amp Originally Posted by bambino
Trump is a Russian agent comrade Bambino
If he is (an agent) he is failing with flying colors. Putin is currently looking to get him replaced asap.
Something must of happened. Everyone but the stupid bitches on The View knew there wasn't any chargeable Russian collusion.

There may not have been one event but the FBI colluding with CNN for a predawn raid against a "conspiracy theorist" didn't help.

If the Mueller Committee doesn't have a "triple" then the Pelosi/Lawfare backup plan won't go far. The public has rejected a lot the "new left" and they've shown they can't stick to a script.

Pelosi and Schumer will be in trouble. The "New Green Deal" was DOA.
Something must of happened. Everyone but the stupid bitches on The View knew there wasn't any chargeable Russian collusion.

There may not have been one event but the FBI colluding with CNN for a predawn raid against a "conspiracy theorist" didn't help.

If the Mueller Committee doesn't have a "triple" then the Pelosi/Lawfare backup plan won't go far. The public has rejected a lot the "new left" and they've shown they can't stick to a script.

Pelosi and Schumer will be in trouble. The "New Green Deal" was DOA. Originally Posted by gnadfly
the stupid bitches Kellyanne & Sarah "The Pig" Sanders are on the View?
  • WTF
  • 02-20-2019, 01:43 PM
listen up Bambino Benghazi didn't bring any charges against Hillary Clinton and she lost the 2016 presidential race so....the goal is to weaken your opponent for the 2020 race...trying to impeach Trump would ensure his re-election in my humble opinion
listen up Bambino Benghazi didn't bring any charges against Hillary Clinton and she lost the 2016 presidential race so....the goal is to weaken your opponent for the 2020 race...trying to impeach Trump would ensure his re-election in my humble opinion Originally Posted by WTF
Oh, so now you’re switching gears. But you’re right, they knew there was no collusion. Just trying to drag Trump down. I had it right from day one. Duh.
the stupid bitches Kellyanne & Sarah "The Pig" Sanders are on the View? Originally Posted by themystic
I missed it! Those are 2 brilliant and beautiful women. Unlike aoc. pocahontas, cuntillary, pussolinni!

listen up Bambino Benghazi didn't bring any charges against Hillary Clinton and she lost the 2016 presidential race so....the goal is to weaken your opponent for the 2020 race...trying to impeach Trump would ensure his re-election in my humble opinion Originally Posted by WTF
Correct you are wtf!

Oh, so now you’re switching gears. But you’re right, they knew there was no collusion. Just trying to drag Trump down. I had it right from day one. Duh. Originally Posted by bambino

Of course! Wtf is in denial that the liberal ways are wrong and he has seen the conservative light!Republicans have broad shoulders wtf. Its ok. Let it out!
yeah even the NY Times is starting to down play the "probe"
And now its a "Probe" not investigation ? ( not as much of a let down , after spending millions )
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2019, 09:42 AM
If he is (an agent) he is failing with flying colors. Putin is currently looking to get him replaced asap. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Putin ain't the only one wantin him replaced!
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2019, 09:46 AM
Oh, so now you’re switching gears. But you’re right, they knew there was no collusion. Just trying to drag Trump down. I had it right from day one. Duh. Originally Posted by bambino
Oh , I think there was some shady shit going on...they changed the GOP platform. Manifort seems to be going down for that.

So to say the Trump campaign is not guilty is a stretch.

My point was that the party out of power always tries to check the power of the party in power by all means necessary.
Oh , I think there was some shady shit going on...they changed the GOP platform. Manifort seems to be going down for that.

So to say the Trump campaign is not guilty is a stretch.

My point was that the party out of power always tries to check the power of the party in power by all means necessary. Originally Posted by WTF
To say the Trump campaign was guilty of anything is a stretch. The reason for the mueller “investigation” was two fold. Get Trumps approval ratings down and cover up the real crimes in the Clinton campaign and the top of the FBI and DOJ.
Wasn't the investigation to see if Russia had interfered in the election, not about trump?
You boyz are backpedaling real hard.

The Mueller investigation will uncover a lot more than a blue dress with jizz on it.

Ask Manafort, Cohen, Flynn et al. Indictments. Convictions. Sentences.

Trump will throw his own kids under the bus before this all ends.

But keep on deluding yourselves.

LCD.