AOC... pure as the driven snow...NOT!!

This wacky BITCH acts as though his is above the swamp waters...SHE IS UP TO HER NECK IN THEM!!https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...bly-illegally/
i should start a "Stupid Sandy from the Bronx" thread and just post all her in views as proof of how stupid this crooked cunt commie bitch is.

this is a primer of her career to date ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-BHqzXKsY

funny thing is ... it appears Sandy Girl did get in bed with PAC money. So she's a ho after all.

BAHHAAA
AOC will be compared to Mary the Mother of Jesus. She is giving Birth to a New Enlightened Way of Living. All Trump people will be sent to the Desert much like Moses. Trump will lead them to the Swamp where they both belong. Bless you sacred Mother AOC. And a Hail Mary.
Trump is driving out the worshippers of Ba'al

In the prophets of the north I saw an unsavory thing: they prophesied by Baal and led my people astray.

and sandy said, "the party served Baal a little, but sandy will serve him much."
And that's a shocker BECAUSE ? ( All about OPM )
AOC will be compared to Mary the Mother of Jesus. She is giving Birth to a New Enlightened Way of Living. All Trump people will be sent to the Desert much like Moses. Trump will lead them to the Swamp where they both belong. Bless you sacred Mother AOC. And a Hail Mary. Originally Posted by themystic

There is only one Hail Mary as far as I'm concerned.....

Hail Mary Roger Staubach to Drew Pearson 1975 - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqMYRodkkQw

▶ 0:54

• oeb11
  • 02-22-2019, 09:51 AM
Thank you - CB
Is this another Benghazi thread?
Is this another Benghazi thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No. I guess you can’t figure that out. Your welcome.
No. I guess you can’t figure that out. Your welcome. Originally Posted by bambino
He has a hard time with the English language
There is only one Hail Mary as far as I'm concerned.....

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

cb your url got messed up.

there were actually 3 hail marys!

2 of them from the saints-atlanta game when Bartowski was the atlanta qb.
cb your url got messed up.

there were actually 3 hail marys!

2 of them from the saints-atlanta game when Bartowski was the atlanta qb. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Sorry 'bout the url….but it's all on YouTube, look it up when convenient.

But if I may...for the sake of NFL historical clarification...let's look back on the genesis of that saying...

Roger Staubach, was asked by reporters in the post-game locker room "what was he thinking" before he launched the winning, come-from-behind, touchdown (in the divisional playoff game vs Fran Tarkenton's Minnesota Vikings....)

Staubach, a devout Roman Catholic, knowing a miracle was going to be required in order to win the game, quickly replied "I closed my eyes and said a Hail Mary" a tick before releasing the ball downfield (to the original number 88), Drew Pearson, who ran the ball in from 10 yards out for the score.

The year was 1975......and for the record that was Bartkowski's rookie season. Unfortunately, Bartkowski's "hail mary" (to Alfred Jackson) to beat the Saints wouldn't occur for another three years (1978).

So, that said, Staubach to Pearson will be the one and only "original" Hail Mary (as it is called even still today).