After two years in office!

After two years in office, what do we know about our President? Only thing for sure is he barebacked Stormy Daniels, won't release his tax information, fires anybody who investigates his prior cover ups and affiliations, asks his buddy Putin for advice, spends his days playing golf and posting third grade level name calling on his twitter account, yep,we got us a winner here!
At very best, he is that.

Don’t forget giving a 7-year-old shit about believing in Santa Claus!

I’m sure we know one or two other things, too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
  • oeb11
  • 02-22-2019, 09:14 AM
Vote for Bernie!!!!
He is your kind of Candidate!
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2019, 09:15 AM
After two years in office, what do we know about our President? Only thing for sure is he barebacked Stormy Daniels, won't release his tax information, fires anybody who investigates his prior cover ups and affiliations, asks his buddy Putin for advice, spends his days playing golf and posting third grade level name calling on his twitter account, yep,we got us a winner here! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
But you sure did love his State of the Union Speach.
Vote for Bernie!!!!
He is your kind of Candidate! Originally Posted by oeb11
Not really. But rest assured, nothing said on this board will influence my choice.
  • oeb11
  • 02-22-2019, 10:33 AM
Very Good!
Please consider posting "Your choice", with cogent and constructive debate on why you support your Choice.
Thank you!
Not really. But rest assured, nothing said on this board will influence my choice. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well rest assured nobody gives a fly Fuck
Very Good!
Please consider posting "Your choice", with cogent and constructive debate on why you support your Choice.
Thank you! Originally Posted by oeb11
I will when it’s time.

Are you open minded on this subject? Which announced Democrat might earn your vote against Trump?
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2019, 10:39 AM
I do like how Trump has lowered the national debt.

But you sure did love his State of the Union Speach. Originally Posted by Dickey9090
You know what he calls You DICKEY. SUCKER!!
  • oeb11
  • 02-22-2019, 03:41 PM
I will when it’s time.

Are you open minded on this subject? Which announced Democrat might earn your vote against Trump? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Amy Klobuchar is staking out a Centrist position.
She is for marijuana legalization - which I support
She is notorious for treating her staff badly - which I do not respect.
After two years in office, what do we know about our President? Only thing for sure is he barebacked Stormy Daniels, won't release his tax information, fires anybody who investigates his prior cover ups and affiliations, asks his buddy Putin for advice, spends his days playing golf and posting third grade level name calling on his twitter account, yep,we got us a winner here! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
After just a few months the economy rebounded, the stock markets were up, America is respectable again. We started treating Israel as a true ally again and America was made MAGA! maga rushmore 2020
The economy “rebounded?”

From the historic highs it achieved under the Obama administration?

How do you make something MAGA?

Apparently you’re not paying attention.
Amy Klobuchar is staking out a Centrist position.
She is for marijuana legalization - which I support
She is notorious for treating her staff badly - which I do not respect. Originally Posted by oeb11
So how do you think an abusive boss would be as POTUS?