Democrats plan civil war

What are you doing to prepare for massive riots, looting and burning that will make the riots earlier this year and the pandemic look like child's play? The people whose lives matter are ready to attack.
What are you doing to prepare for massive riots, .... Originally Posted by Clay Media
... developing a "Covid19 aerosol spray"!
Nothing, I’ll watch and laugh as they destroy their own homes. Should they try destroying mine, they won’t live through it. Riots are easy. If you’re prepared for a grid down event, which everyone should be, Biden mobs are light work.
Originally Posted by matchingtroll
  • Tiny
  • 09-06-2020, 02:48 PM
What are you doing to prepare for massive riots, looting and burning that will make the riots earlier this year and the pandemic look like child's play? The people whose lives matter are ready to attack. Originally Posted by Clay Media
Yeah, right. Tying your two threads together, how many people do you know who've died in BLM riots? There are going to be about 10,000X more people who die from Covid 19 this year than who die in riots.

I am glad you're back so quickly because your defecation thread was the most hilarious one here in a long time, although we all could have done without the racist humor. I'm going to miss the Turd Ferguson avatar.
Civil war?
The dims need a super hero, not a few zombies
Civil war?
The dims need a super hero, not a few zombies Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Be careful "the Indian" might just get on the warpath.
Keep it South if the border, eh?
Yeah, right. Tying your two threads together, how many people do you know who've died in BLM riots? There are going to be about 10,000X more people who die from Covid 19 this year than who die in riots.
Originally Posted by Tiny

I don't see that he said anything about people dying although a few have indeed died during BLM, Antifa "protests/ riots". And armed militias sure look like they will be part of our future.

He spoke of rioting, burning, looting, assaults and the very real possibility that if BLM and Antifa don't have their demands met like abolishing police, reparations and no more Black men being shot for any reason which we know isn't going to happen, do you really think all this will stop if Biden is elected? All Black deaths at the hands of police will just stop with all the increase in crime that will surely continue as police forces dwindle?

And what prey tell does Covid have to do with riots by wannabe Anarchists and the damage they are inflicting?
Freakazoid incessant bitcher Cuomo threatened T R U M P to bring an army if H E ever comes back to NYC. If that isn't a threat for civil war, I don't know what is. They are week, though. I don't think majority of people want to destroy the country over fake news.

Rioters magically don't spread COVID-19, though.
  • Tiny
  • 09-06-2020, 06:07 PM
He spoke of rioting, burning, looting, assaults and the very real possibility that if BLM and Antifa don't have their demands met like abolishing police, reparations and no more Black men being shot for any reason which we know isn't going to happen, do you really think all this will stop if Biden is elected? All Black deaths at the hands of police will just stop with all the increase in crime that will surely continue as police forces dwindle? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I don't think either blacks killed by police or the protests and rioting that BLM caused are huge deals. The Democrats and the Republicans are just using this to bash each other. Compared to traffic accidents, everyday homicides, cancer, heart disease, and a fucked up criminal justice system (which screws blacks disproportionately more than whites), this stuff is a pretty minor problem.

And what prey tell does Covid have to do with riots by wannabe Anarchists and the damage they are inflicting? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I'm just following up on what the original poster said:

What are you doing to prepare for massive riots, looting and burning that will make the riots earlier this year and the pandemic look like child's play? The people whose lives matter are ready to attack. Originally Posted by Clay Media
And the other thread he started earlier today:

I know of ONE person who had it. Early 20s. She was a little bit sick then she wasn't.

What about you? Have you tested positive? Know anyone who did? Anyone who got sick or died? Have you died? Originally Posted by Clay Media
... developing a "Covid19 aerosol spray"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I call it Covid-5.56, lol.
  • oeb11
  • 09-07-2020, 10:16 AM
Freakazoid incessant bitcher Cuomo threatened T R U M P to bring an army if H E ever comes back to NYC. If that isn't a threat for civil war, I don't know what is. They are week, though. I don't think majority of people want to destroy the country over fake news.

Rioters magically don't spread COVID-19, though. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

Cuomo ( neither of them) fail to comprehend that the POTUS is the Commander in Chief of the military.
Infected rioters can spread wuhan virus to others just as any other infected person.

In the close proximity of riots - it is possible to infect many other people.

Perhaps not such a bad thing - considering the OBLM and AntiFa thugs creating the riots.
Cuomo ( neither of them) fail to comprehend that the POTUS is the Commander in Chief of the military. Originally Posted by oeb11

I'm thinking you don't comprehend that being the Commander in Chief only goes so far. If he ever decided to go rogue-- every last member of the Armed Forces has the right to refuse an unlawful order.