Okay serious question. Do you know anyone who got sick or died?

I know of ONE person who had it. Early 20s. She was a little bit sick then she wasn't.

What about you? Have you tested positive? Know anyone who did? Anyone who got sick or died? Have you died?
Nope.
I didn't know Herm (9,9,9) Cain personally but I did see him at the republican debates when ran against Mitt Romney.
But did you know someone personally? A celebrity doesn't count otherwise millions would take credit. For me, two people at work tested positive but neither got sick.
Turd Ferguson just passed on...
As I've written before, family member died unexpectedly. His autopsy revealed pnumonia and heart disease. Funeral home took him after COVID test came back negative. Several weeks later his death was counted as a COVID death.

My pool guy said he had COVID positive test. Over it in a few days and didn't tell his employer nor took any time off. "It's not shit" he said.
  • Tiny
  • 09-06-2020, 02:36 PM
How do you define "know"? One person I'm extremely close to, two people I'd call acquaintances, my dentist, and eight I can think of who I see around town from time to time. Of the eight, six are people who work two restaurants I frequent.

One person died from Covid. The majority suffered flu like symptoms, and one hasn't regained full sense of smell or taste. Undoubtedly I know more, and I either haven't spoken with them in a while or they didn't bother to tell me they had it. Or they don't know they had it.
Yes
  • Tiny
  • 09-06-2020, 02:43 PM
My pool guy said he had COVID positive test. Over it in a few days and didn't tell his employer nor took any time off. "It's not shit" he said. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's one of the reasons this epidemic has been out of control. People should stay home when they've got Covid.
That's one of the reasons this epidemic has been out of control. People should stay home when they've got Covid. Originally Posted by Tiny
+1

CV19 is very easy to catch, even from people who are totally asymptomatic.
  • Tiny
  • 09-06-2020, 03:31 PM
+1

CV19 is very easy to catch, even from people who are totally asymptomatic. Originally Posted by adav8s28
The person I mentioned who I know very well who got it is a stripper. She was traveling to Miami to get hair extensions a couple of weeks ago with two friends and gave it to both of them. She was staying with a couple in Miami and gave it to both of them too. She had bad symptoms, worse than the flu she said, but nothing's going to stand between a stripper and her hair extensions, so she went on in, had that done, and gave the Covid to the hair stylist.

She's going to see the dentist on Tuesday. She says her symptoms are gone except for partial loss of taste and smell so she doesn't think she'll give anyone Covid. I think she's kind of crazy not putting off the appointment.

All the above people had flu like symptoms. Two were men who are suffering worse than the women. One of the men, the husband of her friend in Miami, went to the hospital last night and is having problems breathing and coughing. I don't know yet whether they kept him. He's about 45 years old, a little on the heavy side she says.

I posted about this in another thread and said she'd just infected 4 people she knew about. That was from a conversation about a week ago. Now she's up to 5.

And yes, as you said, she definitely infected at least one of the people before she had symptoms, as her friend in Miami came down with it about 36 hours after she did.
Turd Ferguson just passed on... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Like ASSHummer...
one of my sugar baby told me that her coworkers got sick from covid in march or april.

this sugar baby, I see once in awhile, got tested positive for covid, and was negative the following week.
SO WHAT KIND OF DUMB QUESTION IS THAT.?

SO WHATS YOUR EFFING POINT.....

ISNT 187,000 deaths enough? It’s probably more but El Douchebag is hiding/fudging the real numbers.
It could be over 200,000, 300,000. 500,000

How many more do you want to DIE before you get serious?

Only a knucklehead like you would ask a stupid question like that.
SO WHAT KIND OF DUMB QUESTION IS THAT.?

SO WHATS YOUR EFFING POINT.....

ISNT 187,000 deaths enough? It’s probably more but El Douchebag is hiding/fudging the real numbers.
It could be over 200,000, 300,000. 500,000

How many more do you want to DIE before you get serious?

Only a knucklehead like you would ask a stupid question like that. Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson

You Are one gullible motherfucker.