America-hating rioters have a new weapon: balloons full of feces

HoeHummer and his butt buddies in Portland have a new weapon.
We know california liberals like to shit in the streets. And I admit I have pooped in alleys, carwash bays and parking lots when I can't find a bathroom. But this is over the top.

https://www.kxl.com/graphic-warning-...n-at-officers/

If antifa, communists, and packs of people whose lives matter want to play battleshits with me, it wouldn't be a competition. It would be like Biden debating Trump. Or Biden fighting Mike tyson. Or the rioter with a skateboard vs Kyle Rittenhouse's gun.

If the liberals wanna start a poop battle, I dare em to come near my house. My counterattack would overwhelm these communist pansies with ease.
Anybody ever notice what chimps and gorillas throw?
Kinda sounds like they're in antifa too.
HoeHummer and his butt buddies in Portland have a new weapon.
We know california liberals like to shit in the streets. And I admit I have pooped in alleys, carwash bays and parking lots when I can't find a bathroom. But this is over the top.

https://www.kxl.com/graphic-warning-...n-at-officers/

If antifa, communists, and packs of people whose lives matter want to play battleshits with me, it wouldn't be a competition. It would be like Biden debating Trump. Or Biden fighting Mike tyson. Or the rioter with a skateboard vs Kyle Rittenhouse's gun.

If the liberals wanna start a poop battle, I dare em to come near my house. My counterattack would overwhelm these communist pansies with ease. Originally Posted by Hates Peach
For extra ammo you could load up at one of those roach coaches off Rundberg
For extra ammo you could load up at one of those roach coaches off Rundberg Originally Posted by winn dixie
All I need is a trip to fonda san miguel on a Sunday for their brunch buffet. I would bury these kids with my fecal fury.
All I need is a trip to fonda san miguel on a Sunday for their brunch buffet. I would bury these kids with my fecal fury. Originally Posted by Hates Peach
I approve this message