Now Swallow It

You assholes have sucked trump's cock. Now swallow the fruits of your labors.

The orange headed piece of shit knew this book would be out. While you fucking losers were working your jaws, defending him, he had a smile on his face.
Not because you were doing a good job, everyone could see you covering his lies as pathetic as they were, but because you didn't notice his grip was tightening on your ears. He was going to let go in your mouths without warning.

Time for the next act. I mean after you do the Big Gulp (realistically not more than a trickle according to obewan, BB, the lls, and the apologists).

The act where you should apologize to America.

We all know your hate will keep you from doing it.

If only trump had stepped down. Tens of thousands of Americans would still be alive.

Bon appetit, bitches.

• oeb11
  • 09-09-2020, 03:23 PM
The title says it all
Blue Meanie - with the fixation on homosexual relations - it is OK to come out of the closet.

Accept oneself as One actually was born.
Life can be much better after professional Help - get some soon!
T
Blue Meanie - with the fixation on homosexual relations - it is OK to come out of the closet.
Originally Posted by oeb11
For some period of time I have thought it was booze ...

... this quarantining and masking must be taking it's toll.

The liquor stores have remained open as "essential"!

His infatuated imagination with others' alleged proclivity is noted.

Is Munchie jealous that Melania gets to polish Trump's knob anytime she wishes? Damn.
Wha?

The orange headed piece of shit knew this book would be out. While you fucking losers were working your jaws, defending him, he had a smile on his face.
Not because you were doing a good job, everyone could see you covering his lies as pathetic as they were, but because you didn't notice his grip was tightening on your ears. He was going to let go in your mouths without warning.

Time for the next act. I mean after you do the Big Gulp (realistically not more than a trickle according to obewan, BB, the lls, and the apologists).

If only trump had stepped down. Tens of thousands of Americans would still be alive.

Bon appetit, bitches.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Speak for yourself MUNCHY.
I see you made no mention of the riots that are escalating and becoming more violent across the country...who should apologize to America for that??
These same marxist chant death to America...who should apologize for that??
The billion in destruction to private and government property...who should apologize for that??
I guess you also missed the radical anarchist saying that if bitten does win the violence will escalate...who apologizes to America for that??
I forgot the left doesn't think that is an issue or problem...if they have...PLEASE POINT THAT OUT TO US...or apologize for you stupidity...AND SWALLOW THAT!!
  • oeb11
  • 09-09-2020, 04:17 PM
Blue Meanie thinks his own lair is inviolable

he will find out quite different if Biden is elected - and extortionate taxes, OBLM and Antifa blackshirt terrorists are loosed upon amerika to freely riot , burn.loot, assault, murder, and knock MAGA hats off 6 year olds heads - with the head in the hat still.
Blue Meanie thinks his own lair is inviolable

he will find out quite different if Biden is elected - and extortionate taxes, OBLM and Antifa blackshirt terrorists are loosed upon amerika to freely riot , burn.loot, assault, murder, and knock MAGA hats off 6 year olds heads - with the head in the hat still. Originally Posted by oeb11

teh
  • oeb11
  • 09-09-2020, 04:38 PM
Vote Biden - if One can find a way to a polling place.

The last free elction in America until decided by Civil WAr!
Vote Biden - if One can find a way to a polling place.

The last free elction in America until decided by Civil WAr! Originally Posted by oeb11
Show us your guns again Ramboebsy.

Your rhetoric is right out of the WSND playbook.

Hail Trump!

Don’t worry, bubs, I may have croppeds yous out of the photo. But your WSND brethren are plainly visible ... even the short ones
  • oeb11
  • 09-09-2020, 05:18 PM
go on a date with Blue meanie - YR - You two are a match made in - well -- someplace"
Munchie needs to lay off for a while.

His rant is kinda funny
I lost count of how many books have been written about the idiot in chief. If the civil warriors could spell a complete sentence they might write a book on how to be a really ignorant racist clueless redneck that suks orange cocks
I lost count of how many books have been written about the idiot in chief. If the civil warriors could spell a complete sentence they might write a book on how to be a really ignorant racist clueless redneck that suks orange cocks Originally Posted by Tsmokies
TSky how did you get all that incoherent hate into one sentence??
I lost count of how many books have been written about the idiot in chief. If the civil warriors could spell a complete sentence they might write a book on how to be a really ignorant racist clueless redneck that suks orange cocks Originally Posted by Tsmokies
TSky how did you get all those incoherent hateful leftwing taking points into one sentence??

Bon appetit, bitches.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
How ya figure that?