California Governor Blames His Incompetence On Climate Change

Hahaha, word salad nonsense. Rumor has it Biden will step down June 13th and then During the Democratic National Convention they announce this mutant to run against Trump, lol.
Hahaha, word salad nonsense. Rumor has it Biden will step down June 13th and then During the Democratic National Convention they announce this mutant to run against Trump, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Where did you hear that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAHAGAGS
Where did you hear that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAHAGAGS Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I laughed too when I heard it.
... Too right, Redhot -- and here comes the 50c tax per gallion
of petrol-gas for the Californians... ... Thanks to Newsome!

#### Salty
There seems to be a never ending supply of moronic voters in California who vote for this snake oil salesma.
There seems to be a never ending supply of moronic voters in California who vote for this snake oil salesma. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What makes you think the vote there is legitimate anymore?
He could end his political career twice as fast if he just raised it $1.00 p/gal p/yr.

Anyone else notice how he was going to fix their failing electric grid?
Me neither...
  • Tiny
  • 05-14-2024, 09:53 AM
Oh and then there's this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQh6-wTM2kM Originally Posted by Redhot1960
The chart about a minute into the video showing CO2 emissions by region (Asia, North America, Europe, Africa) is pretty telling. I hope some of our friends like Txdot take a look at that. We account for a small part of worldwide CO2 emissions, and that part is becoming smaller all the time.

Obama's promise that he'd create 5,000,000 new jobs with $150 billion support for green energy is a laugh. I don't know if the narrator's right, that only 5,000 were created, but he's certainly right that Solyndra took a lot of that green pork and then went bankrupt.

Scientific American devoted an entire issue to attacking Bjorn Lomborg, one of the wisest voices in the climate change debate. The publication's a far cry from the what it was thirty or forty years ago, when it was unbiased and not dumbed down.
The chart about a minute into the video showing CO2 emissions by region (Asia, North America, Europe, Africa) is pretty telling... We account for a small part of worldwide CO2 emissions, and that part is becoming smaller all the time. Originally Posted by Tiny
Were you under the mis-apprehension that the climate cooling/warming/change scam was about anything other than hobbling the US economy? The green movement was funded first by the Soviets and now by the ChiComs and Soros. Anything they are for is by definition destructive of the US as a nation.