URL / Website: -
City: Colonie
State: New York
Address: Central Ave
Activities: Bbbj cfs playing with her
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: As everyone knows Vic is a petite girl she is put on a good weight, which is a good thing. Nice full A cups.
Recommendation: Yes
[/PRIVATE]
Fuck, I regret not signing up for that party. Looking back at some previous reviews, she must be one of the most popular in the area.
Her TCB skills can be horrendous. Not that I've not had good times with her in the past, but they were always some of the worst.
So she is still around... Good to know, not that I'll necessarily ever get a response back.
Ya she is terrible at communicating..............we were text back and forth a few days ago I was trying to set something up with her...text reply silent that is how it went for 3 hours........at one point she said she needed a rental car.........ya sure you do..........she finely went silent and I was forced to drain my balls into an old work shirt. Her loss.......I had a pocket full of green that was burning a hole in my pocket.
Her tcb skills are horrendous. Her bedroom skills are tremendous.
OG59 spot on !!
eh her attitude killed me plus she stooped takin care of her she was showing marks and lips and face no thanks
eh her attitude killed me plus she stooped takin care of her she was showing marks and lips and face no thanks Originally Posted by hagen kanon
Saw her 2 weeks ago and looked really good. Her TCB isn't the best but was well worth the time I had. Hope again this weekend. Shes always super fun with me
Can anyone PM me a pic of this girl? I want to set something up with her but every time I ask her for a picture she stops responding. I have a rule that I don’t see a provider without knowing what they look like. Verrrrry bad tcb skills.
She doesn't sends pix, so good luck. Her tcb skills suck for sure but she's a little tornado of fun. Hardly any of the providers have good tcb skills.
If you can ever hook up with her, she is a bundle of fun!