User ID: Bugtussle
Date: Mid-May
Name: Leisa and Eve
Phone: (479)332-4810
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.pandamassagefayetteville.com/
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: Near White Oak Station on Crossover.
Activities: FBSM, somtimes +
Hair Length and Color: Black, tied back
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Leisa is fit, slender, 5'7" with B cups. Probably around 50, but I could be fooled.
Eve was shorter and looked like a model.
Recommendation: Yes
I went to Panda yesterday, it was my first time. I was given Eva for my massage, also.

I was excited to finally have a young woman working on me. My excitement waned when she wouldn't even come into the room until I was face down and completely covered.

It was a good massage but she was not friendly and she certainly was not going to touch me where i really needed to be touched.
Maybe Leisa would have taught Eva the fine art of the tease and what happens after the flip.

I had a 4 hands once where the master was teaching the apprentice on how to tease me to get me ready for the big show.

That was very interesting, kind of made you feel like a test subject or a lab experiment!
that is a simmilar experance I had at Ocean in Siloam really cute young girl. absoluty no touching till third time then just SS only and I could grab her ass. was never freindly but I had to try a few times strictly becouse she wasnt a grandma.